+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Carendash Lot of people botting to farm Hiram

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Thatís cool and all, but how many months do we need to wait until support gets back to us regarding anything?
    In my experience, 3, and the cheaters weren't perma-banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

Please always make sure to report suspicious activities like botting.
    We take those very serious and the customer service will take care about it.
    While creating a ticket for botting we ask you to provide unedited footage like Screenshots and Videos ( no zooms / arrows e.g. ).

Please keep in mind that the customer service cannot give any information about accounts that are not your own.
    It is too much to ask a GM to log in once every two weeks for maybe an hour and check these spots. Sometimes just the presence of a GM will slow down this activity. I remember the days when GMs would log in and hang out in faction chat for a few. There aren't many servers now so I dont see how this is not a possibility.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

active GM is always better then any anti botting protection - proven in many games

Heya,

While creating a ticket for botting we ask you to provide unedited footage like Screenshots and Videos ( no zooms / arrows e.g. ).

Please keep in mind that the customer service cannot give any information about accounts that are not your own.
    I've been using the in-game "Report Suspicious User" feature for 2-3 weeks now.
    I'm not currently setup to record in-game video but will look into it.

my comment got deleted im sorry i was wrong pls dont ban my forum cuz i keep spitting truth anymore
    i will only make tickets following your instruction to report bots only from NOW on and watch the botting accounts run around everyday until the owner got bored of the game and never log in anymore

Heya,

We sent plenty of proof of 2 derp users. It was undeniable. One was banned for 2 full days or so. The other one didn't get any punishment at all. Maybe if Gamigo actually would ban cheaters we would trust you again. So please practice what you preach.

Gamigo?.. i think you need to hire some ppl that will do active gm on servers, i mean like a daytime job.. you could easily do with 2 gm's that will act on reports.. even if its only to have a look.
    Also to keep an eye on nation chat, some ppl never developed any social skills, and that needs to be taken care off..

Unless you refund my sub fees - I do not work for XL or Gamigo. Why do I have to spend my game time recording videos to try to prove something one employee could much more effectively. One actual person actually working as GM on ALL the servers even - would be huge. Do not lie and say you have one. One full time person 24/7 working on tickets and policing servers with the authority to act on multiple levels would be so much better than whatever it is you are pretending to do here. (so maybe 3-4 total employees working as a team)

They've already put those 3 or 4 people to work translating the texts, sending stuff back to Korea for censoring, and unbalancing the stats for western regionalization.

I was hoping XL would self publish on Steam to cut out the middle man, so all they'd need is a translator, and we'd have direct access to the dev team...

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    That’s cool and all, but how many months do we need to wait until support gets back to us regarding anything?
    they don't need to get back to you. it works like this you see something suspicious YOU report it.
    AA doesn't need to report back to you.
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast