+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: some magician set leather

  1. #1
    Senior Member ZanGeetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    447

    some magician set leather

    some magician, who wears a leather hiram set for magicians
    tells me that such a pvp goes if it holds, something more than the set cloth
    cloth break it like nothing

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Jakar
    Posts
    94
    Leather = Equal Physical Defense and Magic Defense, if you wear a full set you get +3% Evasion, +20% Trip duration.
    Cloth = Less Physical Defense and more Magic Defence, If you wear a full set you get +3% movespeed, -50% Casting Delay when hit and -20% Duration on all debuffs.
    (Left out the increase of Ranged and Melee Critical Rates since not used a as a mage).

    The pro's for using Leather is you have less need for a Physical Defense shield to get your Physical Defense up. And with hiram you don't can get good stats for a mage even on leather.
    Spellsinger > Revenant > Requiem / Battlemage > Zealot / Blightcaster / Spirtualist
    Dahuta > Tempest > Jakar

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    254
    Don't do it. You'll still get 1 combo'd by melee, and now mages can 1 combo you too. I ran t2 mage leather before t3 was out, but I fed it all to make t3 cloth.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ZanGeetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    447
    I have 7.5 resilience, toughness 4.7 mele reduction 40% and physical defense 10.7
    It's even that some meles break 2 like paper
    That's why I was asking, how is the Leather set for hiram magician?
    If they last longer than with the cloth

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanGeetsu View Post
    I have 7.5 resilience, toughness 4.7 mele reduction 40% and physical defense 10.7
    It's even that some meles break 2 like paper
    That's why I was asking, how is the Leather set for hiram magician?
    If they last longer than with the cloth
    no, not against geared melee. the pdef from leather just isn't worth it, because now you get nuked by mages AND melee. Also, I didn't feel leather hiram helped much against strong melee.

  6. #6
    Senior Member MiroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by emellgee View Post
    no, not against geared melee. the pdef from leather just isn't worth it, because now you get nuked by mages AND melee. Also, I didn't feel leather hiram helped much against strong melee.
    This is exactly why I didnt bother with leather I rather be nuked by melee/archer then all three and now that Im in T3 cloth melee and archer dont seem much of a problem especially if you have a shield. To be honest you either go cloth or plate those are better options and it depends on your server really.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ZanGeetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    447
    if it's true I'm the branch, which I focus less, the archer being sincere medan mast penalties, wizards are somewhat ♥♥♥♥ed, but archers puff
    I'm staying like this will be that the problem, of this game is that they did they went through some classes, like mele bloodthirsty and the Imortales Heal
    then I think you get a point of the game is the same agas

  8. #8
    if you go full glass cannon go leather you get around 3% more skill damage just if you dont know how to build up and play as glass cannon it can be disaster if you want to be tanky go plate hyram with reduce magic damage and resilience and stack up magic reduce damage on costumes underguardment etc.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by luthien View Post
    if you go full glass cannon go leather you get around 3% more skill damage just if you dont know how to build up and play as glass cannon it can be disaster if you want to be tanky go plate hyram with reduce magic damage and resilience and stack up magic reduce damage on costumes underguardment etc.
    Though I have my doubts, when XL says theyre nerfing something, plate is being nerfed soon, to combat players milking the mitigation system. I would advise NOT to Pluck yourself in the feathers, and just build your mage cloth, as the great trinity always suggests.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤


    Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Though I have my doubts, when XL says theyre nerfing something, plate is being nerfed soon, to combat players milking the mitigation system. I would advise NOT to Pluck yourself in the feathers, and just build your mage cloth, as the great trinity always suggests.
    So even a Darkrunner/Blade Dancer/Executioner should go Cloth?

    I feel like that Leather have so many wasted Stats for a Mobile Melee Assassin (Evasion/Bow Range), at least Cloth give 3% Moviment Speed and Reduction for ANY kind of CC (If I'm not wrong any CC get reduced, right?)... And since Plate is going to get nerfed soon (Since we don't know how they will nerf it, I'm not going to risk it), the chooice is still between Leather and Cloth...

    I'm really thorned about it... What do you think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts