+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey need some help just hit level 50.

Hey need some help just hit level 50.

I was told to get this hiram gear as soon as I hit level 50 or at least start working on it, I think I've got the full set but its probably the first tier. How do you get tier 3 hiram gear, I dont have a guild atm any guilds here maybe recruiing or just anyone that wants to be friends and that can help me ingame? Im on the server called "Kadum", if you dont mind leaving your name or guild or advice or anything haha thtad be great.

im not on your server, so cant help with the guild stuff, but i can break down hiram.

Hiram gear drops from abyssal monsters in Diamond Shores and a few other zones in Auroria, their names escape me cause i did mine in Diamond Shores.
    Those same mobs drop infusions as well which you add into your gear to upgrade them and improve stats. Every grade your armor goes up, like grand to rare, you get 1 chance to change a stat, this is done in the same window as the infusions, but on the other tab, think its called change effects.

tier 1 hiram maxes at celestial grade, at that point you need to have awakening scrolls, which are also dropped from abyssal mobs, 10 of these scrolls give you a chance to upgrade gear to tier 2. Scrolls have a chance to fail and crystallize the armor,but its easily fixed for 10k honor and a decrystallization scroll. Each failure also adds 5% bonus chance for success on your next attempt.

Tier 2 maxes out at divine grade and require 25 radiant awakening scrolls to upgrade to tier 3, same thing for failure applies here.

There are dailies you can do in Diamond shore, Exeloch, Sungold fields, and reedwind that give you the option to get scrolls or infusions as the reward, Diamond shores is infusions only.

At lvl55 you can do dailies in western hiram mountains that allow you to get mysterious hiram infusions or radiant awakening scrolls.

Mysterious hiram infusions drop infusions from the rare grade all the way up to heroic, the regular ones are grand to arcane. If you spend money on the game you can get an item for 28days that allows you to get a daily for 6 arcane infusions by killing mobs in western hiram mountain from the cash shop.

Also in the cash shop there are free dailies you can pick up for western hiram mountain. theres 3 in total, there located under the awards section, in the gold tab

Nuimari is the best spot to farm Hiram
    Aaarroooooooooooo

If you finish infusion quests you will get non random hiram rewards too. 1st finished quest will give you weapon. Than 2-3-5-10th quests maybe.

Get everything to celestial first, need level 55 to use t2 hiram...

Yeah I was told a lot to get my gear to celestial so thats what im doin right now, but what I dont get is how do I know where to go to get the quests that give you hiram infusions

I'll try and help with your last question.

There are currently 7 quests that let you choose Hiram Infusions as a reward;

4 of them are named "Guardian of <zonename>" and are located in Diamond Shore, Exeloch, Sungold Fields and Reedwind. The DS one is obtained from a NPC near to the Mistsong portal, the others from the zone-in camps.

The other 3 are all in the Western Hiram Mountains, with 1 quest at Hiram Cave and the other 2 at Illusion Cave.

All 7 quests are 'kill' quests.

If I can recommend something to you: try to join Crimson or Grimghast Rift raid first. Why?

First: you receive 6 crates from each, which can be converted to infusion. You can do one of each rifts per day.
    Second: you receive honor points which you will need if you happen to crystallize your gear while awakening to a greater tier
    Third and most important: usually after Boss kill the raid continues on and goes to Diamond making first kill quest and doing bunker. Then follows to WHM making the quests there and then some of ppl finishing the quests in Reedwind, Exeloch and Sungold. Because it is done by raid it is much faster than doing this alone. This way, especially if you're undergeared, you can finish those quests without killing any mob by yourself. I do not recommend leeching, but it is possible. The only downfall is that you gain significantly less experience and get much less drop. But it is still worth it.

Work hard on your gear and level, and if your Gear Score will go above 4000 and level 55 try to join Fall of Hiram instance when it's available. You can do it once a day and it will give you Honor points (or vocation - your choice) and a couple of infusions. The amount depends on how many refugees your raid managed to rescue in this instance. What you can get is up to 1000 honor/vocation and 15 infusions at maximum score.

Thanks ill try, still a bit confusing tbh xD and hate it when reds start reking you =p Anyone here from the Kadum server?

+ Reply to Thread