+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PTS Unlimited

PTS Unlimited

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense if the PTS were to have unlimited labor and be able to re-use the fluffy commands on one character without limits? Majority of test servers for games have unlimited resources available from vendors, and so on. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind taking some time to get whatever mats I need for whatever reason. I have patron, and land, and I plant and potato just like everyone else (have been off and on for a long time), but these are still huge factors that I believe the PTS should possibly have. I don't really care about getting items from vendors, I just used that as an example of what most test servers have available to players. My main concern is labor, as is most of the PTS population, I assume. If nothing else, unlimited labor should be the #1 thing to be had on the PTS. It'd be especially helpful to have that in cases where there are large bugs that effect us players heavily like with the broken character creation currently. Just my thoughts.

i think you're right, but the first thing they need to do is make the fluffy commands unlimited, so we can test things as much as we want, it's realy sad that we can only use the commads 1 time

+ Reply to Thread