+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Other mmorpg's with housing and farming?

Other mmorpg's with housing and farming?

Anyone reccomend another mmorpg with farming and housing?

prefer something that is...
    1. Non instanced housing / farming
    2. not forced or open free range pvp
    3. first/third person viewpoints, like archeage, not ultima online overhead type.
    4. somewhat modern graphics, unlike shrouds of avatar..
    5. large worlds / non instanced prefered
    6. adult, non childrens game.

Been looking for awhile but still subbing and taking up space in this game.. lol

No one like Archeage, others are just trash.

well ive been with archeage hardcore for awhile in alpha/beta and some of release.. then casually, as friends depart and ive ended up alone..

some things have improved but its getting worse.. im just a traderunner/farmer as is other members of my real family that play, but heck since maybe oct 18, we've just been loggin in to pay rent, resecure new lands in hopes it improves. i check the forums often and I dont see much improvements. But i keep my sub up.... addicted to my house and property i guess... lol =)

Hard to find something better based on your list. The game is receiving some improvements, next two big patches (specially when they bring the 64bits client) will be awesome.
    <Catalyst> Slyterine @ Aria Kyrios - 12k GS Hybrid Paradox.
    ArcheAge Datasheet: http://bit.ly/AADatasheet

the game that Comes near to your description may be Black Desert, but you have instanced housing in the cities and can place your farm whenever you want, also instanced, so no Problem with land.
    The housing is not that nice as in Archeage, but you have lots of choices in the cities.

Graphics are nice, but again, the Feeling of Archeage is different, try it and you'll see....

Ascent: Infinite Realm
    Matches all your points and itíll be my replacement game.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

I keep joking to myself that I'm playing TaxAge. I just log in, use labor on taxes, check to see if anything has been added to the shop or if there's an event. And log out. I've started searching for open land/ land for sale because I want to get a new Mansion or something to try and do something fun. My best friend and I are like you and just want to farm/ own houses etc. My fav thing to do is decorate. I'm sad that there hasn't been any good events with new decor or any new decor period in like years. I hate the game right now but don't want to leave my stuff behind and still hope that something gets added that I will enjoy.

I was in love with the beanstalk house but refused to pay so much real money for it, plus i'd never find a spot to put it. I am also pissed it isn't available for gilda like the rest of the housing. Ugh.

Well, after the last wipe/merge i was extremely lucky and got places for myself and my mom's properties all right next to each other, which includes my townhouse and 4 16x16's. and my moms townhouse, her treehouse and her 3 16x16's.

Property is nice but with no friends playing, trade runs being somewhat lame... I lack the willpower to play anymore.. just pay taxes.

https://prntscr.com/o61794
    https://prntscr.com/o61794
    Nice corner spot right on the edge =)

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Ascent: Infinite Realm
    Matches all your points and itíll be my replacement game.

Well im not sure how i feel about steampunk theme, but housing seems interesting.. will miss my farms tho. and not a huge fan of forced open pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by theburne View Post
    well ive been with archeage hardcore for awhile in alpha/beta and some of release.. then casually, as friends depart and ive ended up alone..

some things have improved but its getting worse.. im just a traderunner/farmer as is other members of my real family that play, but heck since maybe oct 18, we've just been loggin in to pay rent, resecure new lands in hopes it improves. i check the forums often and I dont see much improvements. But i keep my sub up.... addicted to my house and property i guess... lol =)
    Make new friends - tbh
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast