+ Reply to Thread

Thread: old quests

old quests

Hello, i know that some quests continue (legacy quests), but at the moment i have 2 that i can't find a way to finish them:

- (Complete) Battle for the Golden Plains: Report to the Nuian Guard Captain

- Red dragon's range : Defeat the red dragon!

I have done the red dragon and golden plain instances instance several times but it doesn't count... also checked halcy starting war time and instance time and no npc spawn... so... do i just abandon it or have other way to finish it?

Thank you

Hello, i have problems with old quests too. I have Nachen's Vengeance quest(dream ring quest) from Hasla. It wants to kill Morpheus with a raid. I wore my dream ring and killed it with a raid. Defeat Morpheus The Forsaken quest completed(I hit to boss so it completed,i got gilda stars and morpheus hair) but this one still uncompleted.

The captain was in the halcyona area of the quest but now the quest line is through the new raid system.

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    Hello, i have problems with old quests too. I have Nachen's Vengeance quest(dream ring quest) from Hasla. It wants to kill Morpheus with a raid. I wore my dream ring and killed it with a raid. Defeat Morpheus The Forsaken quest completed(I hit to boss so it completed,i got gilda stars and morpheus hair) but this one still uncompleted.

11. Nachen’s Vengeance

Go to Growlgate Island and kill Morpheus the Forsaken. When he’s dead return to Nachen, the quest reward you will receive will have to be crafted into a book via printing press, using the book will open up the next quest.

https://guidescroll.com/2014/11/arch...g-quest-guide/
    i think u must take the hair to Nachen

Quote Originally Posted by Xindin View Post
    11. Nachen’s Vengeance

Go to Growlgate Island and kill Morpheus the Forsaken. When he’s dead return to Nachen, the quest reward you will receive will have to be crafted into a book via printing press, using the book will open up the next quest.

https://guidescroll.com/2014/11/arch...g-quest-guide/
    i think u must take the hair to Nachen
    Quest still stays In-Progress. It must be completed to get book material. I got this quest a year ago approximately. I'm returned player. Some people say Morpheus things got changed. Maybe because of this i didn't get completed. Already sent a ticket and waiting a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    Quest still stays In-Progress. It must be completed to get book material. I got this quest a year ago approximately. I'm returned player. Some people say Morpheus things got changed. Maybe because of this i didn't get completed. Already sent a ticket and waiting a solution.
    hello again
    i made this Q like 7 or 8 month ago and dont remember it (just checking) when U talk to Nachen U have ur DR equiped right ?

im asking because I'm curious and want to do Q on my alt and if it buged i want to know what i can expect

+ Reply to Thread