+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fight and SKills

Fight and SKills

So first i wana say after every thread i open even i ask something i get from some support allway ban, dont understand whats going on but ok he must have fun ;.).

i just wana say that fight in AA is a bit unfair for some ppl is this good because they have fun..
    i have erenor +23 epic rest Hiram i am one hit my hiram is t2 near go to epic, most items from hiram are epic. I have on all items Gems the best one and iam still one hit ???? today was others iam from today two hit ,)))) but i cant even fight or defend me i get stun and what i can do is just look how i die ;.)))) what make sense here ? yes of course it have skill and i can use this and that... iam archer with my bow when i make on someone dmg with same GS and lvl is like i make 250 dmg from his life 22000 oO. Here is something very wirred xD
    other player tells me hää but u have 9600 Gearscore erenor bow epic +23 and rest hirma and lot of gems why i make so much dmg by you ?

Is there some Bug by my Char or something nobody cant explain this and i didnt more understand it.

hope someone can answer

can you post in your language...we can just translate it. a lot of what you wrote is not landing or understood
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

Ahahaha...welcome to the world of archers 5.3 and forever after...archer was made garbage...no cc no way to remove cc...no chance to survive...healers can kill archers in archeage...mages and melees make fun and have fun killing archers...any invested time or money in an archer is just ..lost...i m an archer myself close to 11k gs and i feel dumb in halcyona...and handicapped in open word pvp...like u may have a chance to kill only undergeared opponent but any melee 9k + can wipe u or me in seconds ... just garbage...that s why i decided to take a brake...paying just taxes for home for now...there s no fun...bb

I thank from all my heart and soul to XL games for making me take a brake feom their game...i just feel free of a lot of pain farming and questing and rifting ...to just see i won t die to melee in 2 sec but in 5...grounded...ahaha...

yes feel same
    It just is not fun to be constantly and so long to be stunt, even if I am out come the next stun and my damage is so low that I feel like i am lvl 55 mele runs to me stun I'm dead, get up to run to him again mage sees me from a distance that me as a hunter not even get to him he stunt me, I'm dead damn I have 9.6 k GS full Gems of the best. What happens in this game. Does a guy play AA self in the development of this game and he does prefer his class? Something is not right at all in this game. I'm constantly onhitet I can not do anything oO stunns without end.

I make Break before more then half year of this game have also my Erenor bow and i make normal dmg for my GS and lvl sometime crits but never kills someone one hit or i get killed with stun and onehit, so i have it chance to fight and was fun it make sense, now i just look how i die. i try run away i get onehit in the air.. others i get my hourse out to run away,, my skill froze i cant ride my hourse one hit death. something really freaky wrong in this game.

U can notice a dagger has more raw dps then a bow...no matter speed...or think about skills dmg...or stacking skill dmg...that i never met in aion for example...also...if a mage want to just not just kill u ... but make fun of u...he can stun u then put u on flame then bubble u...then write a smile on chat...then finish u...there s no point to continue on this thread...bye

Quote Originally Posted by Andi40 View Post
    U can notice a dagger has more raw dps then a bow...no matter speed...or think about skills dmg...or stacking skill dmg...that i never met in aion for example...also...if a mage want to just not just kill u ... but make fun of u...he can stun u then put u on flame then bubble u...then write a smile on chat...then finish u...there s no point to continue on this thread...bye
    thats how fight looks like here now

Quote Originally Posted by DWolf View Post
    can you post in your language...we can just translate it. a lot of what you wrote is not landing or understood
    God please no. OP your effort is appreciated, please keep posting in English, we don't need even more cancer writing in their own language

Bow does phys dmg which is very low on plate melees...an low raw dps of bow means average dps if u go on defpen...not crits because of high resilience...for me there are a lot of broken things about damage formula..but above all lack of stun on archer or direct silence or even a way to evade phy dmg and make it elemental...or in a way to improve it on plate opponents even for a short period of time...buffs that last 2 3 seconds are meaningless because o latency or lag...there is so much to talk and for u to understand ... but there is no point...5.5 won t bring anything for archers...just invulnerability for melees as far as i ve red...and i ve came back with this post because u made me laugh when u wrote u were trying to escape on horse...i loved it...thank u...bb
    .skills are "frozen" and u can t use them...because u re silenced ...lol

yes often skills frozen also by dmg skill... cant use for some sec.
    and i have good ping is not a lag prob. about beeing onehitet. When is nothing Change i will go with the time that how now is make no sense.

u Say about low dmg on plate ? i cant even kill a mage and he is 6K GS not even full hirm epic..

Something is really freaky wrong this game? i think someone is not good on Mathe ;.))) which install the Fight statts.

must be something like this /aa.exe Stun/skill1 use/boom/enemy death... enter ok i go sleep this is enough ;.))))

+ Reply to Thread