+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Apex price need to be fixed now!

Apex price need to be fixed now!

Ok, i spoke to 20 ppl. ppl i knew from AA through discord and "left" the game
    Main reason they left the game, or don't feel like playing anymore other than maybe login once or twice is the apex price.

Its 1848G atm of writing

This apex price is insane, ppl just leave your game over it.. and more than 20 i can assure you.
    You have to fix the price on apex now..and also fix the resell issues.
    Apex has to be bound after buying.. i will guarantee you, that so many players will return and even better.. stay!.. if you fix those 2 things on apex.

1. Apex fixed price - 900g?
    2. Bound after buying - No reselling possible

You do know that Player nations still buy apex in bulk from ah and resell for a higher price?

Fix this Gamigo and you will increase your player base by x100

Hi Nygau,

I'm actually relieved the price of Apex is increasing. Higher Apex prices put tons of financial pressure on the legions of alts out there. Alts have damaged the game in so many ways.

On a side note, the game is not meant to be played for free; at least not easily. The game company does need revenue to continue to operate the game. If you are playing a single character and you enjoy the game, then I'd suggest a year subscription. It's only $8 per month. If you have a tons of alts you are trying to support through Apex, I cannot sympathize.

BTW, if the player base does decrease as you suggest, then the demand for Apex will drop similarly. Lower demand means lower price. So you could wait it out, if you believe this will happen. But as Apex prices continue to increase, my guess is that the player base is actually increasing. Or perhaps it is stable and you are seeing some modest inflation. But I don't think it is dropping.

Have fun!

Colt

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post
    Hi Nygau,

I'm actually relieved the price of Apex is increasing. Higher Apex prices put tons of financial pressure on the legions of alts out there. Alts have damaged the game in so many ways.

On a side note, the game is not meant to be played for free; at least not easily. The game company does need revenue to continue to operate the game. If you are playing a single character and you enjoy the game, then I'd suggest a year subscription. It's only $8 per month. If you have a tons of alts you are trying to support through Apex, I cannot sympathize.

BTW, if the player base does decrease as you suggest, then the demand for Apex will drop similarly. Lower demand means lower price. So you could wait it out, if you believe this will happen. But as Apex prices continue to increase, my guess is that the player base is actually increasing. Or perhaps it is stable and you are seeing some modest inflation. But I don't think it is dropping.

Have fun!

Colt
    I agree with the alt thing, but it scares ppl who want to play F2P and buy apex in ah.. away!
    1848G is a lot of gold to make.. for me personally. its np

Just talking about game player base and ppl that i talked too left cause of that.. its at least an indication.
    But maybe a poll will give some insight

Quote Originally Posted by Nygau View Post
    Ok, i spoke to 20 ppl. ppl i knew from AA through discord and "left" the game
    Main reason they left the game, or don't feel like playing anymore other than maybe login once or twice is the apex price.

Its 1848G atm of writing

This apex price is insane, ppl just leave your game over it.. and more than 20 i can assure you.
    You have to fix the price on apex now..and also fix the resell issues.
    Apex has to be bound after buying.. i will guarantee you, that so many players will return and even better.. stay!.. if you fix those 2 things on apex.

1. Apex fixed price - 900g?
    2. Bound after buying - No reselling possible

You do know that Player nations still buy apex in bulk from ah and resell for a higher price?

Fix this Gamigo and you will increase your player base by x100
    if you are talking about apex price on the market?
    that is the way a free market is run. the market establishes APEX price. the price of 1848G is the price people are putting it on the market and if people are buying it at that price....that is the fair market price for that time.
    my suggestion to you is to put in a market order to buy it at the price you think is fair OR are willing to pay. perhaps WTB Apex at (x) price on trade chat.
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Nygau View Post
    I can guarantee that nobody will buy APEX for real money if it's fixed at 900g.
    I really wonder why some people don't understand 2 concepts:
    a) supply and demand
    b) the worth of gold is not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post
    Hi Nygau,

Have fun!

Colt
    alts have not damaged anything
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

1800g is like what ? 2-3 days of gold farming in the other region, fair price imo. If u cant afford that u should pay 12$ , fair price as well like 3-4 coffees

u could buy alot of credits with the double honor event to pay your sub for some months as well.

like any other mmo u have to spend money or time or both

Quote Originally Posted by DWolf View Post
    alts have not damaged anything
    just the concept of the game and the open world pvp. AA wasnt meant to be 10 alt char's boosting 1 main.

i wouldnt buy apex for a fixed price, ppl that sell apex do it to make a profit

Apex price is fine. without doing anything and just open Coinpurses, you can make more gold than the cost of 2 apexes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast