+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Apex price need to be fixed now!

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    Join Date Oct 2018
    age cant be proven on the internet so good one on "making useless assumptions"
    like i said have a good one,laters
    You do realize that forum join date has nothing to do with account creation, right?

People who complain about APEX price: Buy patron for a few bucks or don't get patron at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Normal bed gives you 80-100 labors only. 200+ set pijama is months of loyalty in previous patches or 800 gildas now. Killing ancestrAl mobs has gear requirements, hours extra ACTIVE time spending. 21 labor costs will come after 230k proficiency. That is 3 patron mounths.
    But you are right . Alt region can generate patron every months without big work. 10-15 min/say in easy work
    The pijama have a bonus set incase that give you another +50 labor if you have the 4 f2p part ( you know the part that you can buy with VOCATION ) or in the past you could buy for free with welcome back token that trion give.

Ancestral mob ( WS for exemple ) cost 1 T1 weapon celestial and a farmer build and some hand/brain ofc 110 mob a day +- if you don't have the prof max shouldn't cost you so much time (and ofc isn't the best way to do gold its just a exemple).

But lets speak about time, you want patron for free and everything withou spend time, are you asking for a GM shop for free item too ? You can't have everything that old player have in 1 day ofc , but a friend that strat back the game at 0 last month are at 7.7k GS today , just cause he stop complain about everything and ask for tips. i give him NOTHING and he spend only 10$ for the first patron and farm is gear (withou alt) , ofc farm need time did we will ask gamigo paid for the time you spend ingame too like a job ? or you play it cause you like play ? you just try to find excuse cause you are just lazy to do what other ppl do for 4 years and like other ppl reply , if you don't want paid the 10$ for patron and think apex is to expensive you can go, a casual player will mostly be missed by none ( yeah i call someone not able to farm 2 apex a month a casual sorry ). And i will not say like some " i never see someone leave cause the price of apex " cause i know some that have leave for a APEX price , but for me the apex price are not the problem , the guy's himself is the problem, we can't make everyone happy some will deal with some will leave.
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Normal bed gives you 80-100 labors only. 200+ set pijama is months of loyalty in previous patches or 800 gildas now. Killing ancestrAl mobs has gear requirements, hours extra ACTIVE time spending. 21 labor costs will come after 230k proficiency. That is 3 patron mounths.
    But you are right . Alt region can generate patron every months without big work. 10-15 min/day in easy work
    People are botting with 3.8k GS characters killing in West Hiram mountains every day now. Not much requirements needed.

200+ : that "+" was the set bonus.

I don't want to play free. F2p is bad excuse to use unlimited p2w cash shop and it makes players cheap slaves of rich guys. I want single account- subscription server. Or smallers steps: separated regions in credits too... and/or remove APEX! Apex is the liar propaganda of Trino. Its the currency of slavery.

for the time being, the poor who cannot buy a patron for real money dictate the conditions to bosgaty people who sponsor game and give their real money you are crazy to demand this and you are crazy to demand a ban of alts because it is money for which the game doesn’t live altoes will not be selling patron will not play

I'll say this again. APEX does not exist in the game unless someone swipes a credit card. It is their money being spent so it is up to them to place a value on the APEX, not the publisher's place to do so. If you want the price of an APEX to go down, then more people have to swipe a credit card. If you are insistent on playing the game for free, then you pay the value set by the person with the credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    People are botting with 3.8k GS characters killing in West Hiram mountains every day now. Not much requirements needed.
    I farmed in Diamond shores on my cross-region alt with 900 gearscore. All you need is being melee, hiram weapon (T1/T2 is enough by far) and frenzy :P Play herald for the self sustain and you're ready to go.
    There are so many ways to turn labor into gold. Heck, you just could farm the free stuff on the maps and make up to 300g a day with that.

But you are right . Alt region can generate patron every months without big work. 10-15 min/day in easy work
    u can buy them for 15000 vocation as well and 4 set gives + 50lp , also dont forget u can get +1000lp from halcy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8