+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gamigo, when will the next fresh start be?

The last fresh start was a disaster not because of the fresh start concept but because of the progression server concept. How long do you think this game will survive without a fresh start? Tell me the higher number "the number of players that has joined the game in the last month" or "the number of players that have left the game in the last month"? The result is a dead game.

Posting from an alt account to circumvent a ban on your main account usually ends with all of your accounts being banned.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    Posting from an alt account to circumvent a ban on your main account usually ends with all of your accounts being banned.
    It's ok, judging from the past it is highly unlikely. Also I do not need those accounts when they open the new fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackcrowl View Post
    I can tell you exactly what happened with fresh start servers (Ezi / Nui) and why they are so empty now.
    1. Trion / XL Games has promised us that we will receive the phases as promised and planned and that did not happen then ... The phases came either very late or not completely or not at all and therefore the people were pissed off or were bored and that's why many have left the servers.
    2. There were many places or events where it was massive laggy like Lagdum and Lagcyona where even ppl outside the area or oder places couldn't even move or farm and had the lagg issues.
    3. There were the old exploits like Apex and Credits as well as Crates chest and more.
    4. The absolute lack of Content in General.
    XL games wanted to test something and bring out the so-called Classic Archeage servers but that did not work out.
    So this time have to come up with something else like:
    Less phases with faster progress and keep the promissed time or just a new server without phases because the last one was a total failure.

Fresh Start Servers allways bring old and fresh players back to the game , the problem is keeping them on the servers and for that Gamigo and XL games need to think of something else to keep this players and servers alive withg enough contents and events ( useful and cool Events ).
    show active GM's make GM events or something like that. And ofc. stop making the progressions to way slow. Stop ppl of buying and reselling apex in AH over and over again by just coding Apexes in one time buy and sell so after you bought it from Ah that it keeps it bound. Trust me XL/gamigo still gonna earn money of that because ppl still gonna use Apex not only on patron but also on daily credit stuffs like hiram daily boxes and mounts and so... .
    + many broken alt based money printing options: family fishing, kadums bark
    +trino turned off the most important bottlenecks: you can buy regrade scrolls vs gold
    +trino offered "progression server": limited gear levels... right... and unlimited regrade levels...and p2w charms in shop

WE WANT NEW FRESH START SERVER when ?

last fresh start server is disaster .. no one wants to be there .. everyone want to go other nation or quit the game .. i dont need to explain why Everybody know why .. when is gonna be next fresh start server so we hope this one will die forever?

Been waiting for a new fresh start for awhile along with a lot of my gaming friends. The last fresh start was a massive screw up and we're hoping the new one will be run a lot better, and more planned out. Hopefully it wont be a progression server, and if it is it would be nice if it was a faster paced one so people dont quit from boredom.

There is absolutely no cause or reason for fresh start. Those that want may play on current fresh start servers at what ever level they are at now. There should never be thought nor is there reason to even consider transfer from easy play fresh start to main servers. These posts have been going on and on for years with the famous and never ending 'the game will die without a fresh start'. Well here we are with the game doing fine and maintaining its player base. I agree this is no WOW and it was never meant to be a WOW. ArcheAge is unique as it should be. Frankly stop all the fresh start hype and L2P and get on the current easy fresh starts or not so easy legacy servers or go elsewhere.

fresh start is good to free farm apex for 3-4 months and latter on,feed your main char on legacy.
    I see the same ppl attend new fs server every time expecting different outcome from a died server, they go all in and then rage out.
    Imo there is no reason for FS ever again with the new hiram gear. Join a died server like taris or ezi
    (eu) and in like 2-3 months u will be 10-11k gs if u put some effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapstaps View Post
    There is absolutely no cause or reason for fresh start. Those that want may play on current fresh start servers at what ever level they are at now. There should never be thought nor is there reason to even consider transfer from easy play fresh start to main servers. These posts have been going on and on for years with the famous and never ending 'the game will die without a fresh start'. Well here we are with the game doing fine and maintaining its player base. I agree this is no WOW and it was never meant to be a WOW. ArcheAge is unique as it should be. Frankly stop all the fresh start hype and L2P and get on the current easy fresh starts or not so easy legacy servers or go elsewhere.
    "Maintaining its player base" is a hard statement to actually stand by, as much as i disagree with that, i can also very much agree that gearing up is easier than it was in the past (and not only on fresh start, hiram is also available on legacy servers), but if people are still demanding about a new fresh start, then they really don't know what's good for the game.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2