+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: @Gamigo Castle situation

@Gamigo Castle situation

Since patch 4.5 nations are supposed to have 4 castles max (and 4 guilds max). How can it be that a nation on Taris can have 6 castles and 7 guilds?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2680987

It is well known that AA has the worst castle siege system of all MMO. Only 1 guild can bid on its own scrolls forever and block any fun for the rest of player. Castle siege in AA has been a shame since the beginning , it is a disgrace.

Remove it. Period.
    Think about a totally new revamp. Period.

Nations won't exist for much longer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Knife View Post
    Nations won't exist for much longer anyway.
    Well that "not much longer" most likely will be several months though. And would be nice if nations couldn't abuse and exploit the system for that time.

That’s some disgusting gameplay right there. Exploiting nation.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

What was the Auroria division before the sieges, yesterday?

Karma doing this, is absolutely stupid. They are asking for a Nation ban or simply trying Gamigo because they think this will have no consequences.

Yes, this siege system is used since the begining for purposes that has nothing to do with having pvp and fun in a game, but some kind of twisted MMO-engineering for the purpose of making real profit, in my opinion. Other explanations make no sense. Boost game accounts knowing they will be absolutely free for selling them in black market, or selling gold in websites, or whatever. And all of this happening in the face of game publishers, for years this happened and Trion didn't react, so why should it be different with Gamigo? I'm sure that is what everyone thinks, after this "phenomena".

PS: don't get carried by the topic "it happened for many years and Trion did nothing" because the Nation system was restricted as said before. Nations using puppet-guilds outside was one thing, but this is clearly spitting in the set rules, using a exploit. And people here likes to encourage the opinion of "game is ♥♥♥♥, DeVs don't fix it, nobody respect the ToS" but eh, far from truth you can use an exploit and go unharmed from it. Because ToS are especific about finding one exploit and taking advantage instead reporting it to the Staff. Gamigo can't fix the game itself, but for sure can ban infractors.

One nation - one castle - 50 members

The nation system was poorly done from start, from the nation rules down to sieges .

The simple rules should have been:
    One nation can have one castle and 50 members.
    No Alliance with other nations or factions.

It can be abused with alt guild and rainbow alliances, but we would not have this massive zerg of one nation owning all castles and attacting all whales who just can't play on equal basis.

A nation ban should solve this exploit easily.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Well, ofc when the little kids do this ♥♥♥♥, they never consider it may cause crashes and ♥♥♥♥ up the game for everyone.

And i call them "little kids" because i wont use a harsher word to define them. But surely you can guess i have several in my head.

Gamigo should find out how long has been Karma nation exploitting this bug, because you see in the pics taken today, Haranya 1 territory, Nuia 1 territory (fake ones), Karma 6. Guilds 7/4. Too much monopoly for just 86 players, part of them probably be alters of the Nation sovereign and close friends. Bet my a-s-s this f-u-c-k-up will break the server code somewhere. Just wait...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast