+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Accidentally destroy my weapon

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5

    Accidentally destroy my weapon

    Hello,
    can someone from Gamigo help me? I had my T2 Arcane Hiram Sword with Str/Def Pen/Melee Crit Dmg %, but when I dragged weapon to my eq i miss my 2nd weapon slot and i clicked outside. Can you restore this? Maybe You have any records about that for proof i not lie.

    Server Jakar, name: Kovacs

    If it helps its happend 18.06.2018, time ~15:30

  2. #2
    Senior Member JemandLeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,727
    I'll be completely honest.
    You'll get it back faster by farming it ingame than getting a reply from gamigo support.
    Jamile


    Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

  3. #3
    Member ArDeMiNa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Zgrebol View Post
    Hello,
    can someone from Gamigo help me? I had my T2 Arcane Hiram Sword with Str/Def Pen/Melee Crit Dmg %, but when I dragged weapon to my eq i miss my 2nd weapon slot and i clicked outside. Can you restore this? Maybe You have any records about that for proof i not lie.

    Server Jakar, name: Kovacs

    If it helps its happend 18.06.2018, time ~15:30
    Hi,
    Not that i do not feel bad for you, but you have to face the reality.
    There is no MMORPG game that will return items to you regardless if they are scammed or destroyed.
    Your account (character, security, items) are your personal responsibility.
    What gamigo can do is to recover anything that was not received by item mall or website store purchase.
    I am talking from experience.
    Sorry if i sound rude (don't mean to be, honestly) but that's how it goes.

    Anyway good luck, and as @JemandLeNoob told ya, you'll farm it much faster.
    Founder of ArcheAge

    Server: Jakar ( Played on Shatigon)
    Class : Fanatic (Sorc/Shad/Male) ( Old : Primeval)
    Nation : Haranya ( Old : Haranya)
    Race : Warborn (Old : Harani)

  4. #4
    Senior Member JemandLeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,727
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDeMiNa View Post
    Hi,
    Not that i do not feel bad for you, but you have to face the reality.
    There is no MMORPG game that will return items to you regardless if they are scammed or destroyed.
    Your account (character, security, items) are your personal responsibility.
    What gamigo can do is to recover anything that was not received by item mall or website store purchase.
    I am talking from experience.
    Sorry if i sound rude (don't mean to be, honestly) but that's how it goes.

    Anyway good luck, and as @JemandLeNoob told ya, you'll farm it much faster.
    Actually they do restore items that were accidentaly deleted. I speak from experience, and yes this was with Gamigo.
    Jamile


    Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

  5. #5
    Member ArDeMiNa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    85
    Well that only speaks in their favor.
    In my overall experience with other MMO games no one from the publishers were whiling to recover any items regardless of the circumstances..
    So thanks, that's good to know.
    Founder of ArcheAge

    Server: Jakar ( Played on Shatigon)
    Class : Fanatic (Sorc/Shad/Male) ( Old : Primeval)
    Nation : Haranya ( Old : Haranya)
    Race : Warborn (Old : Harani)

  6. #6
    Senior Member MiroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDeMiNa View Post
    Well that only speaks in their favor.
    In my overall experience with other MMO games no one from the publishers were whiling to recover any items regardless of the circumstances..
    So thanks, that's good to know.
    They have done it for me before but it was not an weapon it was a quest item so yes they have the ability to restore items but they have literally ZERO staff looking at support tickets for issues ingame except of course matters of the cash shop.

  7. #7
    Senior Member MiroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDeMiNa View Post

    There is no MMORPG game that will return items to you regardless if they are scammed or destroyed.
    That is complete and utter non sense.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2
    my own personal experience even worsest companies are restoring the items were accidently deleted.
    we all know they do.
    if its agaisnt your company policy just say it : ).
    we all know a woman accidently destroyed legendary sword and they restored it.
    for another example we all know leeeerrrrrrrrooooooooooooy jenkinsssss : ).

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Today Gamigo send me in game that sword So they restore it. Thanks alot gamigo!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts