+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lib Gear > Hiram?

Lib Gear > Hiram?

So I started Hiram when it was launched and actually grinded it pretty quickly. At T3 now but apparently even with the T4 update T3 Lib is going to still be better? I mean damn. I would have just waited if that was the case. There goes my time and gold. I know Lib costs quite a bit of gold but gold isn't much of an issue for me. Just irritated because I thought Hiram was supposed to be second best to Erenor.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Jergant

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

I think hiram is better, library is just quicker if you like dungeons and have lots of gold

Quote Originally Posted by Annanchel View Post
    I think hiram is better, library is just quicker if you like dungeons and have lots of gold
    I had someone tell me that defense and str/agi/int/spir are better on T3 Lib vs T4 Hiram.

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

at first there isn't T3 LIB , only T2 and not until 5.6 , and hiram T4 have more deff than lib T2 , the only think that change is hiram is more deff set and lib damage set

Lib T1 full eternal cost +- 150 k gold x2 that for lib T2 eternal
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

On a spreadsheet I found T2 Lib defense on chest at Eternal is 2807 with 196 Strength.

T4 Hiram at Mythic defense on chest is 2716 with 256 for Strength stat.

The new Hiram and Lib would have HAD the same in defense with Hiram having more on strength stat if they had not nerfed the Eternal grade for NA. So maybe I should still continue wo work on my Hiram set? I mean the difference between the two even at one grade higher isn't exactly night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    On a spreadsheet I found T2 Lib defense on chest at Eternal is 2807 with 196 Strength.

T4 Hiram at Mythic defense on chest is 2716 with 256 for Strength stat.

The new Hiram and Lib would have HAD the same in defense with Hiram having more on strength stat if they had not nerfed the Eternal grade for NA. So maybe I should still continue wo work on my Hiram set? I mean the difference between the two even at one grade higher isn't exactly night and day.
    hiram got eternal at 5.6 , so mythic isn't the last grade.

The question is more what are you playing yet , hiram give one stat to max , lib have stamina + one main stat . the choice is mostly about the set effect
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshinera View Post
    hiram got eternal at 5.6 , so mythic isn't the last grade.

The question is more what are you playing yet , hiram give one stat to max , lib have stamina + one main stat . the choice is mostly about the set effect
    Thank you!!!! I will stick with my Hiram because I do like the stats and I'm already at T3. Now I just need to farm lots of infusions to eventually get to T5!!!

for weapons ofc hiram but about armors depend your build hiram like tanky stats library for dps stats and t2 library between hiram t3 t4 or mytic t2 library jerkin def 3209 186 str 126 stamina hiram t4 mytic def 3260 247 any stat library also have special lunafrost which give you 15 attack and lunafrost set effect crit rate %5 def pen 650 anyway you can wait next big patch at end june for see t2 library and t4 hiram

Library gear is wayyyy better first you can put 2 more gems per piece that give you a huge advantage, second it give you way more dps with the set effect, third library is way easier to obtain than Hiram gear. AA is all about damage if you are dps so library>>>>>>>>>>>hiram

hey guys where i can find something about t2 lib stuff?

+ Reply to Thread