+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some guidance on how o get kraken eye as nuian on EU Jakar

Need some guidance on how o get kraken eye as nuian on EU Jakar

As thread title said...i m stucked on getting kraken eye for 2 months...i understood kraken is disputed by PN...but still..GAMIGO it is a quest boss...Nuia in Jakar has no chance on killing it? so no dream ring quests done this episode unless u move to a PN nation...so leaving Nuia it s encouraged by developer?

Need some guidance on how to get kraken eye...spawn time...location... i have my info but i need to verify it...

Thank you

just be there when kraken start ( so you got the quest ) if you don't have already got it , and be in range when he die , most ppl that are not in big guild , just stay in hide in bottom of sea and w8 he die
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

I ve been there today..even with Deathlok in Jakar and no chance...it can t be done...reds patrolling on dolphins ... 3 4 ships full of reds...it just can be done only if reds allow it to be done...

I gave up...and game for a while...it s just disturbing to try to get a quest done for 2 months and die again and again and run alone to boss and die again...it s just not fun...

Putting everything on w8 till next ep...i tried to give this game a chance again then again...but it just doesn t want to bring fun anymore...just made player feling stupid...

And quest items should be allowed to players to get ... nuia won t get this q done using their ships even in next 2 years...

Have a nice gameplay...

Nuia themselves don't need to kill it. Sure, it sucks but in order to get the eye you just need to have the quest "kill the Kraken" and then be there when it dies, that's all. You don't need to be part of the raid killing it.

Can't remember if you need to hit it at least once (with like a basic attack/bow) but yeah.

If you're having trouble with dying, then hanging back in stealth or with a stealth mount is your best bet imo
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

i think is problem is more in is servers none kill it , so he couldn't got the quest done cause other faction/nation deny the one doing it
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

You have to be <200m range of kraken when it dies, and you have to hit it once (hit it when it's on low HP). Best is to pop a dahuta and go below the kraken and wait until we kill it, you can contact someone from the nation, that you are there for the quest, and we will try to ignore you, and let you live.
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

If u have say a party of 5. Will each person have to hit it or just one person in the party?

anybody within range when it dies will get the kraken eye its a quest item not an actual drop.
    Aria - Pirate

+ Reply to Thread