+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] PTS Event Extravaganza

Hi, i don't have a character in PTS can i create one to participate in event or there is a minimum level? Thanks

So you want us to take part in your "stress test" for some flimsy "rewards" but we still haven't received the promised compensation for the abysmal performance of your servers prior to 5.5?

Cash shop seems to function pretty well and is updated perfectly but your service is sadly lacking. Hacking has been reported innumerous times and nothing is being done. Stability in instances is still horrible and even such obvious exploits like the monopoly of lord coins by one Nation on Taris until 5.6 is being ignored.

I guess I won't be taking part, thank you.
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

it's really hard to test stuff when you have to grind out everything or make a ton of alts to do so.
    Aria - Pirate

I have several questions:

Why is this being held on a Monday morning in NA, while most of us will be at work?

How is anyone supposed to find problems with the update on the PTS, if there are no patch notes(not even ones in progress) detailing what they should be testing?

How is anyone supposed to find problems with the more advanced systems in the game if the fluffy commands don't give the materials necessary to even come close to testing them?

When will the PTS be renamed to the "Public Partial Preview & Exploit Finder Server"?

*raises hand*
    yeahh Hi, I've got a question..... oh you want my name? well my name is EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT WORKS A NORMAL JOB will not be available.

Lets take a look at this in a reasonable manner 4PM UTC
    North America has arguably 8 different time zones... (Obtained info from Time And Date.com
    1) Hawaii Standard Time (-9 UTC) 7:00am These people might make it...
    2) Alaska Standard Time (-8 UTC) 8:00am These people might make it as well...
    3) Pacific Standard Time (-7 UTC) 9:00am Most people are working so no go for these guys I think :\
    4) Mountain Standard Time (-6 UTC) 10:00am Most people are working so no go for these guys I think :\
    5) Central Standard Time (-5 UTC) 11:00am Most people are working so no go for these guys I think :\
    6) Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC) 12:00pm These people might make it...
    7) Atlandic Standard Time (-3 UTC) 1:00pm Most people are working so no go for these guys I think :\
    8) Newfoundland Standard Time (-2.5 UTC) 1:30pm Most people are working so no go for these guys I think :\

PLEASE for once listen to the community and change this to be on a weekend when MORE then just a handfull of people will be ACTIVE and actually online instead of being AFK / Working.
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    The funny thing is that they created the new pack system to "stimulate" ocean PvP because of the lack thereof. But the problem was that there were less players because many left. And as much as people don't like merges, the merge solved that. Post merge had the pack system not changed, there would have been tons of merchants on the waters. And merchants in general would have been relevant again. Players, should they choose to NOT ride the cargo ship and run it themselves are only gonna run so many. Very FEW will run merchants. But put the pack system back and the waters will be full of them again. Full convoys of them loaded with packs and plenty of ocean PvP. But heaven forbid XL actually think that hard on it. Unfortunately I don't think they will ever change it back.
    When you say PVP, you really mean "ganking players to take take their packs", because if they wanted to PVP, they'd take convoys over the ocean anyways, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrne View Post
    When you say PVP, you really mean "ganking players to take take their packs", because if they wanted to PVP, they'd take convoys over the ocean anyways, right?
    :'D so true

Real ♥♥♥♥ty deal here :\ you guys give less then ideal notice on an event that people on live servers might care about and want to partake in, and you don't follow up with the post?
    Real sad

#GiveUsBackTrino

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #18
    Greetings,
    Unfortunately, due to unforeseen technical difficulties, the event will not take place today, but tomorrow (25.06) at 5 PM UTC.
    We're very sorry about this inconvenience and hope to see you there tomorrow!
    Kind regards,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

Quote Originally Posted by Djaya View Post
    Greetings,
    Unfortunately, due to unforeseen technical difficulties, the event will not take place today, but tomorrow (25.06) at 5 PM UTC.
    Kind regards,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    hope to see you tommorow, i didnt go anyway, since i though we went to have this pts event, now i could have done so much stuff, and tommorow full day gone :@:@:@:@:@:@

Quote Originally Posted by Djaya View Post
    Greetings,
    Kind regards,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    :'D go figure

Granted my post above still stands true :\ way to many people will not be able to make it due to a thing called WORK not many are fortunate enough to not have a 9-5 job....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast