+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] PTS Event Extravaganza

Created a character for the event yesterday, today the character is gone, happened only on one account and not the other so it isn't a global wipe, strangely enough, that was the only one I've put effort into trying to gear for the event, usual ♥♥♥♥ with this perfectly stable game I suppose...
    (And the name is still in use, so it wasn't deleted I just can't access the character, unless someone wanted the name and asked the GMs to sneakily make it disappear for convenience, in any case bug or abuse, this is totally ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed management)

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #22
    Community Manager
    Greetings,

We are going to set up Festival Portals to the Shadowguard event at the spawnzones of each race and in Marianople/Austera.
    The CM's will wait for you there and open up Portals to the Hall of Warriors in Eastern Hiram.
    If you are already in the Hall of Warriors you do not need to get to Austera/Marianople or the Shadowguard Event.

I hope I havent wasted all my time getting to Marianople, gearing and levelling with fluffy , cause u havent actually said which PTS server...

Quote Originally Posted by Byrne View Post
    When you say PVP, you really mean "ganking players to take take their packs", because if they wanted to PVP, they'd take convoys over the ocean anyways, right?
    When you choose to run packs via your own ship then you are accepting the fact that you may have to fight for them(hence PvP). If you get "ganked" then it's your fault because that was part of the risk and if you aren't geared and chose not to run with a group then it is definitely your fault. There are many who accept this and enjoy the thrill of the risk and the fight that may come along with it. That is how ocean PvP works.
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Kadum, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

No Fluffy for Hiram gear and infusions to at least get it to T3 means that there is not enough time for many to try the new T4. Most people were feeding Erenor. So the PTS was kind of a fail. What were you guys thinking? What was the point of PTS?
    Character Name: Damien, Atreyu

Server: Kadum, Nui

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

When i press "play" in Glyph client at PTS, the game dont do nothing. Europe and NA work, just pts nope

Screenshot

From PTS event today.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

Aria::East

Screenshot of today's event.
    Attached Images

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks for all the fun everyone! I'm excited to see more screenshots that you guys took

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast