+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PTS server?

PTS server?

Gamigo?

Was on PTS
    No gold.. no credits.

At least provide gold for free.. so you can at least have some decent testing gear.
    Infact.. you should give all currency in abudance so we can test some stuff.. instead of grinding, using alts and trying to make things work on a test server

Test means.. to test things out right?.. I more than happy to test grinding, trading etc.. but not for real gameplay.. that stuff is tested to check if it works.. not to make gold or any other form of trying to get things done..

Its nice with those fluffy commands, but they are actually not enough, nobody wants to grind erenor to gear up to a decent grade just to test, or once again use an alt army.

This is not testing.. this is just another server.. very dissapointed.. test = test = no boundaries

Thats why not enough ppl will come test.. they dont want to do what they already do on live.
    Just wipe the server every now and then.. remove guilds.. etc etc.. so persistent PvP and such is hard to do.. and provide everyone with a good set of gear.. enough to test out new zones, mobs etc..

And make loyalty tokens go times 25 or something.. or just give 3000 of them..

Like this.. PTS is not a test server.. its live.. with some commands.

Come on Gamigo.. you really want us to spend days / weeks on our gear before we can go into western hiram mountains..

Give me full Hiram T4 Fluffy! or T3

it has always been like this, they expect us to test new stuff but don't provide us with materials or items to do so and force us to grind on test server instead if we actually want to test something
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

you can get gold from the fluffy commands, get items and then vendor them. the problem is actually the hiram stuff, nobody is going to grind hiram stuff up to t3 on pts XD
    Aria - Pirate

use thees all will be provided for ya

Clear your eyes of tears. Ask around next time befor ranting and click this link.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ic-Test-Server

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    you can get gold from the fluffy commands, get items and then vendor them. the problem is actually the hiram stuff, nobody is going to grind hiram stuff up to t3 on pts XD
    Yeah i did that indeed.. but erenor heroic is not enough to get through the western Hiram..
    Its like Deathlives says.. we need to grind to get some decent gear so we can test out new stuff?.. then its a no go for me.
    Which is quite sad, because amongst us could be some really good testers, but 90% is not even going to PTS.. and i know why now.

yeah well hopefully they put out a new fluffy command monday because obviously nobody is going to grind out a t3 hiram gear on pts. and it seems like the hiram gear and t2 erenor should be tested to make sure its at least in the game.
    Aria - Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Erestor View Post
    Clear your eyes of tears. Ask around next time befor ranting and click this link.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ic-Test-Server
    We know that link ;-)
    But its old stuff.. merit badges to convert?
    Erenor on unique.. we are not there to regrade erenor anymore.. Hiram T4 is coming..
    Obisidan gear?.. the infusions they come from it are completely usesless..

So sure.. its fun to sandbox around and play with some toys.. but that is not the goal for a test server i would say.
    I like to give feedback on stuff.. not try to make a living on pts so i can do some stuff.. thats what i do on live already ;-)

In all honesty.. i expected to see a list of stuff that need to be tested..from Gamigo.. so they can make sure that we can test the stuff that is important for optimal gameplay..
    All we get is a server where almost everyone is just playing around with their erenor gear.. thats all actually.

Give ppl a decent starting set.. with honor, credits, loyalty, gear.. we dont want to spend time on the pts to gear up or convert ancient merit badges and what not.... we want to see and test the update.. i dont care about mythic erenor on pts.. i came for Hiram T4 and everything else that is new.
    But before you can even start looking at the new zone, you need a day or more to even get there.

Tbh.. they should just make everyone sort of a GM.. with limited access and test away.. :-)

If this is not the case and this is what PTS is.. i can guarantee that PTS will be empty and not tested enough by players.. so they miss out on the perfect test.

i hope they give some fluffy for hiram stuff... we already have obsidian to convert in infusion now we just need a fluffy to take some scrolls and weapons /armors

+ Reply to Thread