+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patch Notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Since the castle system is being removed/revamped the permits are not needed. Looking at the recipes for the T4 mats in KR the Lord's Coin requirement has been removed.
    Interesting. Any idea what happens to left-over coins and permits - do we just vendor them or can they be exchanged for prestige (ie what it cost to get them in the first place?)

Will we be able to +5 our gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Don't bother asking for anything. Game is in the maintenance phase and is in cost-cutting and autopilot mode. Patch notes will probably be google translated version of KR notes some intern do while servers are down during patch update.
    The grammar on the patch notes hurts. One error on your end seems excusable next to the trash fire of ♥♥♥♥ups in the patch notes. Your point stands; nice call. When aiming for grammar-not-see-ness, it helps to provide a qualifying statement about your own grammar if you know yours is not impeccable, so as to avoid hypocrisy ("intern does" or some variant).

Quote Originally Posted by sblmnl View Post
    Interesting. Any idea what happens to left-over coins and permits - do we just vendor them or can they be exchanged for prestige (ie what it cost to get them in the first place?)
    I won't know until I log in. I noticed the change when looking at the recipes for Enernor since I'm getting close to making mine and checked the KR version since they dropped the castle system.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3