+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T4 scrolls

T4 scrolls

Hey guys. I was wondering i have been doing all the daileys since the new update amd still dont have 50 scrolls to upgrade to t4. But i have seen other people upgrading multiple pieces to t4. Am i missing something? Is there another way to get scrolls i dont know about?

You can craft a Brilliant Scroll with 5 Radiant Scrolls on a Proven Warrior Workbench.

And you can craft 1 Radiant Scroll with 5 normal scrolls at the same bench.
    Spellsinger > Revenant > Requiem / Battlemage > Zealot / Blightcaster / Spirtualist
    Dahuta > Tempest > Jakar

Theyre also available in the cash shop i think

Quote Originally Posted by hap View Post
    Theyre also available in the cash shop i think
    The T3 scrolls are, but not the T4 that I've noticed.

5 of lower tier scrolls = 1 of next tier scroll.

Players saved up multiple scrolls before update to use them right away after patch.

As for daily grind now I think it is crazy how little we get from quests to get even one attempt without swiping. By my rough calculations:

East Hiram Mountains: (16)
    5 from Mammoth
    5 from Treant
    2 from abominations
    4 from abyssal.

Radiant scrolls: 23 = (4.6 Brilliant scroll)
    7x3 whm quest = 21
    2 from free marketplace quest

Normal scrolls: 20 = 4x Radiant scrolls = (0.8 x Brilliant scroll)
    Reedwind = 10
    Exeloch = 5
    sungold = 5

16 + 4.6 + 0.8 = 21.4 scrolls a day from non-paying daily quest. We need 50 per attempt at 10%.

It feels like punishing players that can't grind daily as hardcore players were done with t3 hiram relatively quickly in previous patch.

The fact that the mobs in the new zone do not drop scrolls just makes no sense, while every previous zone did drop them. Plus the dailies now give fewer scrolls on top of it, yes you can convert scrolls from the other dailies but that does not add many at all.

And then they add a marketplace archeum pack that has scrolls for t2->t3 awakening, not even scrolls for the current patch LOL.

My maths was wrong. There was 5 more normal scrolls from WHM marketplace quest. So it is 5 >1 radiant > 0.2 more brilliant scroll. So it is 21.6 daily.

+ Reply to Thread