+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bugs you noticed with 5.5

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    Community Manager
    Heya,

Thank you for all the reports so far.
    To increase the speed of the process of finding out what caused an issue or how it did affect you, we'd like to ask you to report those issues in that kind of way:

When did it happen?
    Where did it happen?
    What did you do?

These are simplified steps to reproduce.
    However, we want to make sure you stick to the forum guidelines.
    Especially the point of not discussing any exploit/bot/hack/cheat in the Forum.
    If you feel you detected an exploit, please let the CM's know about it while sending them a private message.

As soon as we can confirm any issue you reported, we will let you know in this post.

Thank you in advance,

~The ArcheAge Team

Just did 2 Halcys, 2nd one maybe 21:25ish. Cant remember time for first. Both times when we left standby, nuians were raid less

The Arena button is enabled again and there is no way to hide it. It's redundant and takes up space. We already have the menu at the bottom and the pop-ups for stuff like hiram city, so could we please get rid of it again?

The achievement "Ancestor's Crate" & "Ancestor's Coinpurse" say that we need to open them, but you just need to pick them up (without having to open them).

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    ...As soon as we can confirm any issue you reported, we will let you know in this post. (link to the known issue section)...
    I think you forgot to replace (link to the known issue section) with the actual link.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

halcy started but no raid formed everyone was raidless

Quote Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
    ...And in case I haven't mentioned it... I HATE THE TYPE FONT IN CHAT
    The font is still the same as it always was. But the rendering of it has been improved greatly! In fact, the whole UI looks better.

I have always loved the fact that the chat font is not the usual hideous font used in games. I see this update has reduced the line spacing in chat, though. That makes it more difficult to read, so please revert to the larger spacing.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by xiaodongwuzhijia View Post
    When you go mirage, and the glidder equiped is on one of your skillbar (keybind), when you go out the item is "blank", you need to re-equip the glider to see the item again.

not only gliders, apparently all equipped stuff in a quickslot. i got the warrior necklace there for the dmg absorb skill, i had to re-equip that aswell.

Went to the 4 original castle zones and was not able to spawn mounts because it says the area is under siege.
    JJfever
    <Mercenaries> - NA Kyrios West (RIP)
    <Locked Up> - NA Ollo Pirate (RIP)
    <Thanks For Playing> - NA Morpheus West (RIP)
    <inc> - NA Morpheus West (RIP)
    <♥♥♥♥♥♥ Mafia> - NA Aria West

Aranzeb West Historian (Auroria Launch - December 2015)

The New Tradepack who should exist on speciality workbenches are not existing they only exists on O Window but if you go there there is no option to craft this pack
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast