+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bugs you noticed with 5.5

Has there been any word on why building managements are now bound when made?

Or when they are going to fix the car display to display chormas, this has been asked for months!
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

Manastorm fountain pets that were created before patch have not yet been replaced....it has almost been a month and we have not yet gotten one reply on our tickets about the replacements.

Since 5.5 you can now use aoe abilities on cargo ship to make players sitting in the ship seats stand up. Skills such as sorceries frozen earth, almost always make players lose their seats now.

Then the other player pushes all the afks off the boat. With captains protection active on afk and exploiter.

Now most players grab ladder and leave all cargo ship seats empty since aoe doesnt effect your grip on the ship's ladders

NA seever aria
    --------

On cargo ship if someone without captains protection attacks you, you can hit them back and kill them WITHOUT losing captains protection, keeping you immune to damage while the attacker dies to your attacks and cc.

Marvelous Mab tooltip reads"untargetable for 3 seconds" but people can DoT or AoE and regain targetting

There seems to be 2 bugs to where after you defeat the abomination and destroy the cube in the cutscene in Western Hiram Mountains; when Lucius picks you up from there and brings you back to the Hiram Cave, his dialogue is translated incorrectly, instead of being Korean, or in English its "rectangles" with dots in-between. Not only that but after the cutscene ends and the loading screen finishes, it dumps you below the entire world. As in below the Hiram mountains map. I have image of the aftermath, but when I try to take a screenshot of the cutscene of Lucios' speaking, it crashes the game. And since you can't play the videos again for some reason, its a bit of a loss. But ye. Also the Main quest "Defeat the Abomination" is also bugged not letting you re-play the video and also not giving any details at all about it.

"After 4 years of playing, finally manage to perform the ultimate kill on an unsuspecting player, during festival period, accidentally pushing them under the ground, using a strawberry barrel. Perfect logic" -A funny old friend 2019

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5