+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question on changing build

Question on changing build

So I didn't do much investigating on healer classes and ended up going with cleric. After reading up a little found that I wanted to change my build. How does one change to a different build? Is it level dependent?

Quote Originally Posted by Kattalyn View Post
    So I didn't do much investigating on healer classes and ended up going with cleric. After reading up a little found that I wanted to change my build. How does one change to a different build? Is it level dependent?
    First, you have to know what build you want to change too, them go see a skill manager in the major cities or any Nui statue priest this is where you can change your skilltree to another at a cost of a gold and change. if you wanna look at what skilltree goes with what and build your own use this website under the calculator tab https://archeagecodex.com/us/ they have all the different combos for skilltrees there but not ancestral levels
    So depending on your current level the new skilltree will start at level 15 and have to be leveled up from there to current levels of your other skilltrees.
    Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

+ Reply to Thread