+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Consider Adding These Housing Items

Please Consider Adding These Housing Items

I would love to see the following things added to the game. It would be fine with me if these were cash shop items, even rather expensive ones.

1. A memory hearth conversion for fireplaces in houses that don't give memory embers. I don't want to upgrade my house to get memory embers; I chose it for the esthetics, and the look would be destroyed by upgrading.

2. A complex processing shelf that can be added as a piece of furniture to houses that don't come equipped with them.

3. An item that can convert trees and plants from crops to non-harvestable decor items, so they can stay on your land indefinitely, and you don't have to keep replacing them every few days.

Also, can you please make hot tubs available again? Many of us really want them, and we missed out on getting them when they were offered. We don't even care if you remove the labor buff; we just want to be able to sit in the hot tub!
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Yes, please. I'd like to see all of those points being realized. Especially #3.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

sooo wish for these to be a thing. those and a crate for my vehicles and boats

*raises hand.*
    I agree with these things. I would love it if we could get these things, since not Everyone is into the pvp aspect of the game. :3
    Also kind of wish most of the housing items weren't bound I don't have room in my bags and the furniture chest doesn't hold enough. XD

+1
    As an RP Carebear Farmer Trader, I can agree with these suggestions. I love the Slate townhouse looks, and don't care to upgrade it. The memory ember on my previous upgraded mansion was very handy, but I don't foresee that land availability opening up any time soon for any reasonable price. I like my little beer tubs, but would LOVE a hot tub to just simmer in with friends. Something without the labor reset (have the plushie for that), but just as decor would be amazing. Also, bring back the "Back to School" set. It comes with a podium, locker, chalkboard, desk and chair. I got it back when the Levi House uniform debuted, but would like to see others with the opportunity to put it in their homes.

I love everything people have mentioned so far ….

Here are a couple more suggestions:

1. PLEASE add the new Mysterious Planthouse to both the gilda shop AND the Vocation shop (it is basically the same as the Majestic Tree and the Mine that are in the gilda shop now).

2. PLEASE put the hot tub back in circulation. It is a really sought after item, and frankly if you had put it on the new EHM 150.00 purchase pack instead of retreading the same old car we already have, you would have sold more of them!! This was the first time I did NOT buy the new purchase packs on any of my characters, because there was nothing new in them.

3. An interior bathtub that does NOT have a mermaid in it. Preferably big enough for two.

4. A way to take all the fun items that we find in the ocean and turn them into decorations (ie, convert to a permanent furniture item). There are a lot of cool items in the ocean chests but all you can do is vendor trash them, when many of them would make fun, unusual décor items.

5. New furniture. More books. And a lot of new décor items, like food tables with food and/or drinks on them.

There are still many people who play this game who are rpers, and/or just like to have cool decorations for their homes.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Not housing related, but while we are suggesting things may I say please please please bring out a costume trunk! I know I can get the chest for my house, but I don't want it. I need to be able to carry all my yata outfits with me without taking up so many bag spaces!
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

I love these ideas too!

Guessing there will be a costume trunk soon, given that we've seen several other trunks added recently. Maybe they'll even have a costume collection achievement to go with it.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread