+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New packs

New packs

What's with the bait and switch on the new packs? Says in the ad here....

https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...hoes-of-hiram/

they contain Sacred scrolls. They actually contain blessed scrolls. So when should I expect my Sacred scrolls? Only reason I bought this was for the sacred scrolls, obviously I never would have bought this if the add was correct and listed the scrolls as Blessed.

REQUEST #1226799

Yeah you changed that page text real fast didn't ya? Lol gg gamigo gg.

At least shoot me a couple scrolls for pointing out your amazing error...

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello Vivvy,
    It seems that the news text was incorrect and has since been corrected. However, the information displayed for the Archeum Pack on the Glyph Store and the purchase overview has always displayed the correct information of it's contents. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as this was not our intention.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello Vivvy,
    It seems that the news text was incorrect and has since been corrected. However, the information displayed for the Archeum Pack on the Glyph Store and the purchase overview has always displayed the correct information of it's contents. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as this was not our intention.
    Well it wasn't my intention to purchase a pack with blessed scrolls in it...
    You wanna take these blessed back and give me some sacred scrolls, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivvy View Post
    Well it wasn't my intention to purchase a pack with blessed scrolls in it...
    You wanna take these blessed back and give me some sacred scrolls, that'd be great.
    They need to review full pack anyway, i wanted to spend 150 euro, but with the current pack its a huge waste of money.

Gamigo failed hard in those archeum packs, just took the pack from 5,3 and changed a couple of items,

Quote Originally Posted by Altivo View Post
    They need to review full pack anyway, i wanted to spend 150 euro, but with the current pack its a huge waste of money.

Gamigo failed hard in those archeum packs, just took the pack from 5,3 and changed a couple of items,
    Yeah that's kinda my point here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivvy View Post
    Yeah that's kinda my point here.
    If Gamigo is smart, they refund you the pack and remove the items, and put in a better archeum pack on the auction house, what in the other topic was discussed.

I think they atleast lose money on atleast 500 archeum packs each that times 150 euro is 75.000 euro easy cash

+ Reply to Thread