+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character slot Scroll bug

Character slot Scroll bug

I just used a character slot scroll. I bought it from another player. Who bought it off the AH. When I used it instead of it giving me 1 Character slot it gave me 3.

Enoil Fergal

Quote Originally Posted by Enoil View Post
    I just used a character slot scroll. I bought it from another player. Who bought it off the AH. When I used it instead of it giving me 1 Character slot it gave me 3.

Enoil Fergal
    Hmm, that is defiantly really strange and first that I have heard happen lol. I have also gotten a Character slot scroll (before PTS went down) and used it on another account, however it just gave me the normal 1 character. Did ye try at the time refreshing the game, as in exiting out and going back in? It might be showing three but could be just a "text" bug.

I didn't have this happen when I used the Character slot scroll recently, but years ago I had a "text" bug showing me that I had unlocked all character slots but couldn't use the 3 out of the 6. Refreshing the game fixed it but still. If its not a text bug then I am not sure what could fix it.
    A really good game, Devilian, ruined by Trion's greed & shut down quickly without trying to fix it, never turned into a Private server, may this great game next to ArcheAge rest in a long slumber.. -Hoochie and friends 2018

<Immortal Hero's> created 2015
    <Immortal Hero's> rests March 5th, 2018

Of the three different Character scrolls he had gotten, only the first one bugged out and gave him three slots. The other two scrolls only gave one slot each.

+ Reply to Thread