+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Magithopter Image items

Magithopter Image items

Ok so i noticed this with the event Image Item "Magithopter Image: Freedom wings"
    this item is not possible to put into the image tab to apply to another magithopter. Nor will any other magithopter I own go in that UI screen as well.

2019-07-06_10-16-25.jpg

I did notice that the list on the fusion alembic does not list magithopter... not sure if that has anything to do with it :/

Has there been any updates on this issue?

Bump

Hey, having the exact same issue.

I'm kinda upset because I put in 60 tokens, on top of the 150 Mana Crystals, to get the a pair of Wings and the Freedom Wings Image for them, only to find out that they're bugged and do nothing.

So now I have a permanent inventory slot wasted until this is fixed. :c And the baseline wings are ugly. Please Trion, make it work. x.x'

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey everyone~

So, I will try to get feedback from XL about magithopters in general when it comes to imaged items. But, when it comes to the Freedom Wings image item, it can go onto other wings magithopters besides the small wings (Titan Wings, Astra Wings, Ravenspine Wings, Crystal Wings). Let me know if this is not true for you guys, but I have seen no issues with placing the image on those wings. Hope this helps.

It Doesn't work on the Fae wings either. Would've been nice is the tool-tip would've mentioned which wings it worked on. *Sigh* well guess that is one complete waste of an event and time playing.

+ Reply to Thread