+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Raised Mushroom house 40 building management titles???

Quote Originally Posted by Fenfen View Post
    40 Building Managment Titels to Upgrade the Mushroom House

38 Building Managment Titels to demolish a Nuian Manshion as a Fullkit!
    6 Building Managment Titels to Upgrade the Nuian Mansion!

Where do you get those Numbers?
    and how much of those Building Managment Titels would i Need to demolish the raised Mushroomhouse as a FullKit? O.O
    55 Titles to Full Kit Demo a Spired Chateau (guess it's the same for upgraded Mansions)
    12 Titles to Full Kit Demo a Raised Mushroom House

no one reacted to my previous post so maybe my guess hit the nail on the head?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Dunno, the devil on my shoulder tell me bad stuff: Theye just want you to use 5k Credits instead of Updrading your allready existing Mushroom House.

. . . :x

Dunno, the devil on my shoulder tell me bad stuff: Theye just want you to use 5k Credits instead of Updrading your allready existing Mushroom House.

. . . :x
    the amount of titles needed for the upgrade is a decision by XL Games
    the amount of credits needed to buy the raised version is a decision by Gamigo (not sure if totally, but at least to some extent)

keeping that in mind the raised version on the marketplace should cost way more - but then fewer people would buy it
    Abandoned in another age

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    the amount of titles needed for the upgrade is a decision by XL Games
    the amount of credits needed to buy the raised version is a decision by Gamigo (not sure if totally, but at least to some extent)

keeping that in mind the raised version on the marketplace should cost way more - but then fewer people would buy it
    I know how this works but 40 Building Managment Titels to Upgrade the Mushroom House can't be truth.
    It must be a failer and theye should have a eye on it!

I know how this works but 40 Building Managment Titels to Upgrade the Mushroom House can't be truth.
    It must be a failer and theye should have a eye on it!
    ok 40 is too much, but (imo) it should cost almost the same as buying the raised version (roughly 18 titles) in order to avoid what I wrote before (tradable design -> tax free house)
    Abandoned in another age

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    Community Manager
    Greetings,

We are currently discussing with XL about adjusting the amount of Building Management Titles required for the Raised Mushroom House.

We will let you know once there is new information.

after 4 days only now just getting a response firstly a genuine thank you for actually answering in the first place, although it would have been nice to have that response or at least a "we see this is an issue we will be in contact with XL" the day of or at least 48h after the original question as 4 days of no answer is an automatic assumption that its not going to be answered or cared for.
    i also went out of my way and did what i didn't want to do in the first place - which was to spend credits on it that i bought to increase my patron time - because i thought that this would have been another classic cash grab on the building titles required that ArcheAge players see way too often and i didn't want to miss out and have to risk spending the 12,000 credits on the titles either to upgrade my already existing house.

please at least let people who post these kinds of posts know that you as a company are aware and will be in contact to try and solve things like this
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2