+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homecoming Warrior Package July 2019, not in my store

Homecoming Warrior Package July 2019, not in my store

https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...age-july-2019/

This is not listed as a store option, as in the way we are told to claim it.

Same story for me. I have met all the criteria listed for this package, but I am unable to claim it.

Unfortunately, I had been hearing good things about archeage on some youtube videos and it prompted me to login last week just to see how people were doing. I was online for about 10 minutes and it was the first login since Feb. I guess this knocked me out of getting the package which is kinda crappy. I submitted a ticket and we'll see. Maybe it is a sign that I don't need to go back to the game.

Homecoming package missing

Same here guys. Been playing like 2 years ago - had two characters lv 55 and 34. Claimed my homecoming warrior package this morning and after logging into the game can't find it anywhere. Much like you - I've submitted the ticket

Same issue on different accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by PatAnimation View Post
    Same here guys. Been playing like 2 years ago - had two characters lv 55 and 34. Claimed my homecoming warrior package this morning and after logging into the game can't find it anywhere. Much like you - I've submitted the ticket
    Same thing happened here, applied homecoming package and nothing was sent to my character - issue most likely related to characters still being stuck in their old server version there you can't receive mail and that somehow isn't updated in their database (Tempest instead of Jakar for example).

Same thing for me. I surely logged in "before April 1st, 2019" the last time and started playing 2 days ago again. But no gift in my backend.

Homecoming never deliverd

Same here. Never delivered to game

Char name:Kantoxoiraki
    Server jakar
    Ticket number #1231968

Also never saw at store to apply although didnt log after 1st of April
    Char name: Kwtis
    Server: Ezi

I have the same problem, there's no option to claim Homecoming Warrior Package in the Glyph Store

Is this going to be resolved?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast