+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New lands

New lands

Does anyone know when and if there will be new areas for houses? New lands, next to Sunbite for example. ?
    Taris - Noxie, Pts - Alisee, Pts - Drakul (Nuia)
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

there will eventually be more lands open, although as to when it will be released no one can answer that as there is no news or information.
    Kadum East
    Jasperaus
    <Convergence>

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Does anyone know when and if there will be new areas for houses? New lands, next to Sunbite for example. ?
    It would be very cool and interesting if there is more lands opened up, of course not all at once but still. I was always curious the 2 Islands in the Boiling Sea and Abyss "channel" I think its called? Those two massive islands have always made me curious, and what roles they would play. Even other lands, I have always thought the Tundra would be a new housing zone, but it never became that. Which I guess makes sense since its just now and ice there and no trees lol. But still

In beginning new content appears at korean version and after about 3 month (if will be very lucky) will come to us.
    So about new lands, how much is it profitable and etc we should know long before.

+ Reply to Thread