+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Halcyona not putting people in a raid

Halcyona not putting people in a raid

9 times out of 10 when I queue Halcy I do not get put into a raid.

Happens to a lot of players. We are unable to form a raid or be invited into a raid.

Can you please fix this? It is no fun playing as a healer without being in a raid.
    Halo, Ezi

Still happening
    Halo, Ezi

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello~

This is a known issue and has been reported to XL. Thank you for the report.

It's good that you passed on the bug but this is STILL happening and it seems like mostly Ezi players who don't get in the raid.
    It makes it completely unenjoyable.
    Halo, Ezi

Golden Plains Battle- Raids system

Hi Gamigo.
    I hope you already know that creating second raids in golden plains battle is not working most of the times.
    And i hope you already have something planned to fix it, cos is really annoying join there (not easy to do) and be 20 min afk, just looking the screen cos you cant play.

I thinks is a problem when game is "searching" for second lead, and dont know which one choose.

Now, raid lead is bassed, most of the times, to the older char created. Same with the order than you appear in raid.
    So, for example me, i have 12k gs, but my char have 4 month old, so i,m always in second raid or without raid, while all alts created 2 years ago are in main raid afk.

You should change the order to create raids. You can choose between more leadership, more gs, more level.......but change create raid per older chars cos is bad choice.

I hope you read me.
    Thx

raid lead is delegated to the person with highest level ingame

I'm actually surprised, this has been an issues for the past 3-4 weeks and it's the first post mentioning this issue from golden plains battle.

To add more to the concerns, i'm still wondering why acquiring 2nd position doesn't work on the leaderboard kill but on points, your raid can have 250 kills, but god forbid either pirate or player nation has 126 kills, it'll double up and count it as 252, shouldn't happen honestly.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Termocaos View Post
    I'm actually surprised, this has been an issues for the past 3-4 weeks and it's the first post mentioning this issue from golden plains battle.
    It's the first post mentioning this issue??
    I thought i was blind and i didnt find it!!

Now....lets hope for fix ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Termocaos View Post

To add more to the concerns, i'm still wondering why acquiring 2nd position doesn't work on the leaderboard kill but on points, your raid can have 250 kills, but god forbid either pirate or player nation has 126 kills, it'll double up and count it as 252, shouldn't happen honestly.
    I have mentioned this several times in different posts! Never any response or acknowledgment! I think Gamigo hope we will get tired of reporting the issue and give up in total frustration, as I have!

How long does it take to fix a issue like this... its been like a month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast