Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] EU Data Center Maintenance - July 11 - 6AM UTC

@Csintra aaand its up, they are not saving money, they just had to route all data transfer for second IPS (Internet Provider Security)

Quote Originally Posted by Sukran View Post
    @Csintra aaand its up, they are not saving money, they just had to route all data transfer for second IPS (Internet Provider Security)
    Actualy if you knew what you were talking about, you knew that they actualy try to save some money hosting game in cloud, since that was a bust, they move to German data center (since its cheaper for them). And its what they trying to fix now, the stability of game in that one.

So learn 1st what you saying, then talk.

To be clear if they rly wanted to save money they could not provide a second IPS, and we could just not be able to log in for the whole DC maintenance, ofc they are saving money where they can cuz its a company, and u want to make a profit as company its normal, but they are not doin "cut off" on everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sukran View Post
    To be clear if they rly wanted to save money they could not provide a second IPS, and we could just not be able to log in for the whole DC maintenance, ofc they are saving money where they can cuz its a company, and u want to make a profit as company its normal, but they are not doin "cut off" on everything
    If you learn how to read, i wasnt complaining about the maintenence, was complaining about the timing of it, since att least on Taris, Nuias have 2 full raids att this hour, few alts inside probably, but att least 60-70 players got screwed (again, since its not 1st time they make this att this hour).

Dont get me wrong, if i was on Gamigo shoes, i wood try to cut some expenses too and save few. But with all this issues lately, they loosing core players. The ones that give them the money to win. And in my point of view thats a bad policy for them, but who am i anyway....

Not hard get someone actualy login in, in EU servers and try figure out the best hour for this, Trion did ALOT stuff wrong, but att least in that, they respected the NA and EU time zones and try to annoy the less ppl possible.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #15
    Product Manager
    Dear community,

We are sorry for the disconnection issues. The data center maintenance is done and you can continue to enjoy your adventure!

The ArcheAge Team

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2