+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gamigo please respond (concerning Auroria residents in castle zones)

Gamigo please respond (concerning Auroria residents in castle zones)

In your post you said that on July 24th, the housing zones in Sungold Fields, Heedmar, Exeloch, Nuimari, Marcala and Calmlands will be removed and that as a result, we will lose our land. We understand from your post that we will get taxes and a décor limit increase. Unfortunately we aren't really concerned about that.
    What is concerning about your post is that you said that our homes will be returned to us "with the normal demolition via mail". If that's true, it means you will not be full kitting our homes and that we will have to rebuild them ourselves.

Retired mount & ugly costume compensation aside, we just want to know if you will be returning our homes full kit or not please.
    If they will be full kit, it's necessary that we leave them until the patch. If they won't, however, it's better if we move now rather than wait until 50 homeless players are buying up all of the available land.

I would also like to hear a response on this. Where is all of the archeum going to come from if people can't have farms in these areas? Is everybody in DS going to become rich as the prices shoot up?
    \ ._.\ Kalizar /._. /
    <N/A>
    "Stay True"

Quote Originally Posted by Kalizar View Post
    I would also like to hear a response on this. Where is all of the archeum going to come from if people can't have farms in these areas? Is everybody in DS going to become rich as the prices shoot up?
    Your gonna get full kit, but building will be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsum View Post
    I suppose that's cool. I really doubt there will be anywhere to put it though. lol. They should just wipe all land. Land rush!!! lmao
    \ ._.\ Kalizar /._. /
    <N/A>
    "Stay True"

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsum View Post

Not sure what that means "building will be disabled".
    Are you saying that building will be unavailable in those zones (yes most likely we won't be able to build there)?
    Or are you saying that attempting to use our full kits (anywhere) will be disabled?
    With the bugs lately, I'm inclined to believe both are true :P

Gamigo please respond. Will we get our homes back full kit please?

(And if you have any insider infos, yes we would also like to know if residents in DS are going to get rich quick! )

any news on this? maybe gamigo dont know and the only way we will find out is when they release the patch

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    any news on this? maybe gamigo dont know and the only way we will find out is when they release the patch
    I think it's Gamigo's decision if our homes and farms are returned full kit isn't it?

80% of archeum comes from RNG loot crate

They should just wipe all land. Land rush!!! lmao
    Oh please do not wipe again!
    #wipehype lol.

I would like an answer too. Castles are now "player nation" but haranya or nui could go for castles in the past. If a faction takes a castle, will the building zones be enabled?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast