+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mysterious Planthouse

Mysterious Planthouse

I LOVE this planthouse. It's just like the Majestic Tree and the Mining Drill you can buy with gilda. PLEASE add this to the gilda list on the marketplace or better yet, to the Vocation shop!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Izze View Post
    I LOVE this planthouse. It's just like the Majestic Tree and the Mining Drill you can buy with gilda. PLEASE add this to the gilda list on the marketplace or better yet, to the Vocation shop!!!!!!!!!
    that will be great =D

These are really tiny! Not sure they are worth it or not. Come on wild ginseng!

I agree with one of the earlier posts. This item should be in the Guild Star shop rather than for credits. It would be an ideal addition to a shop that has not had anything new added to it for quite a while. It fits in nicely with the drill and tree. Please can this feedback be passed to LX Games for consideration.
    Lifetime Resident of: Lucius -->Nazar -->Thunderwing -->Kadum
    Eternal Wanderer of: Leviathan --> Retribution -->Jakar
    Survivor Of:Trion Worlds -->Gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by Nexiss View Post
    I agree with one of the earlier posts. This item should be in the Guild Star shop rather than for credits. It would be an ideal addition to a shop that has not had anything new added to it for quite a while. It fits in nicely with the drill and tree. Please can this feedback be passed to LX Games for consideration.

They have to make the grab for money first, capitalism knows nothing else.

does anyone know if ginseng drops as the initial drop, or does it drop when you open a 'gathering' type proc (dried flowers, spices, etc)?
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

It drops randomly while harvesting them , I got the pouch and 2 wild ginseng one time. Mind you I have 8 of these up and am on my last set of harvests so the % may either be very low or just typical RNG is RNG.
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/..Kadum (really folks.. Kadum?)

its a stupid low %...these are not worth the labor investment.

+ Reply to Thread