+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Territory Siege Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Yiffer View Post
    I'm confused, As all I got were my chest mails, and my full kit homes along with a decor limit increase.

I'm actually missing the tax certs.

Is the decor limit increase and taxes all we were meant to get?

Because if I seriously just lost a 44x44, 2 28x28 townhouses, 2 silos, and 2 8x8 scarecrows and all i get is a decor limit increase and some of my taxes back, I'm legitimately going to quit this game.

You understand that giving players back full kits of the homes they already spent money to build isnt compensation right? You're just giving them back the bare minimum of what you're taking from them.

Compensation is a gift you give as an apology for a misdeed or inconvenience.
    They've not yet finalized the compensation package. Once they do, they will begin mailing them out.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTrap View Post
    They've not yet finalized the compensation package. Once they do, they will begin mailing them out.
    Source??

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We have an update on the progress of the compensation.
    There were some issues in sending the decor limit increase and the prepaid taxes to those affected by the housing removal. We currently don't have an ETA on EU yet, as the grants are delayed. NA grants should be completed as soon as possible.

However, the compensation for the territory buildings have been completed. We are just awaiting on the delay for the housing compensation.

We apologize for the delay!
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    Are we getting anything besides tax certs and decor limit increase tickets? how about credits loyalty or manastorm crystals? a lot of us were returning players that spent a lot of gold buying land in auroria only a month or so before being notified it was going away... that's a lot of wasted gold... particularly when it came from apex...

Quote Originally Posted by SkullMonkey View Post
    Are we getting anything besides tax certs and decor limit increase tickets? how about credits loyalty or manastorm crystals? a lot of us were returning players that spent a lot of gold buying land in auroria only a month or so before being notified it was going away... that's a lot of wasted gold... particularly when it came from apex...
    so true ! i bought the land from players like 5kgold.. and also apex for it since u need to be patron.
    and .. bang. month later gone.
    so discouraging to play the game, im also returning plyer, a month ago play like 5 to 7 hours per day. now...like 10 min per day just to do any raid or not
    ..soon maybe not will be playing anymore since my patron time is no more. and i dont want to get another patron bc no more house and nothing interested anymore. ( no more gold also used it to buy house 28x28 and pooff gone )

Any Video about this new castle siege system?
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by manastars View Post
    Source??
    The original post.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

I've been an AA player since version 1.0, participated in the gold phase of Hasla pvps, in the library adventures to level up Obsidiam. I can say I have stories to tell. But today with Gamingo I say that I don't know if I want to stay in AA. I lost all my NA and I structure which took many months gathering Gold to buy, I had lots of land in exelote. I had, because Gamingo took us away and we don't even have the courage to give a satisfaction if we want. It's been over 1 month from the land removal announcement and almost 1 month from the land removal and what has Gamingo done to us for the loss? Simply nothing. Gamingo doesn't respect your community, doesn't respect who pays their salary. I pay to play I buy Apex via Gold, but someone bought this Apex that I used for Dollar that is not the currency of my country. Gamingo at least respects me and some satisfaction of their attitudes

Quote Originally Posted by Audriam View Post
    I've been an AA player since version 1.0, participated in the gold phase of Hasla pvps, in the library adventures to level up Obsidiam. I can say I have stories to tell. But today with Gamingo I say that I don't know if I want to stay in AA. I lost all my NA and I structure which took many months gathering Gold to buy, I had lots of land in exelote. I had, because Gamingo took us away and we don't even have the courage to give a satisfaction if we want. It's been over 1 month from the land removal announcement and almost 1 month from the land removal and what has Gamingo done to us for the loss? Simply nothing. Gamingo doesn't respect your community, doesn't respect who pays their salary. I pay to play I buy Apex via Gold, but someone bought this Apex that I used for Dollar that is not the currency of my country. Gamingo at least respects me and some satisfaction of their attitudes
    If you are here from AA 1.0, why are you writing comments from your alt forum account?
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23