+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Territory Siege Changes

Good luck finding any empty housing spots to move to xd

ok we can handle other things how about archeum trees?

Curious. What about land? Cause I'm sure a few of the people with land in Auroria, only have land there (this doesnt apply to me) and there is almost no open land. Please add more housing zones when taking out Auroria. <3
    <Karma> Carebear since 2014
    I cant believe Im back AGAIN....

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello Erenorians,
    As many of you have already seen in the Korean version, the territory siege system is going to be revamped and this change will also be applied to the NA and EU regions. With the Echoes of Hiram update we have already stated that player nations can no longer be declared or created. Unfortunately, there are more changes coming along with the revamp of the siege system.

With the July Update, currently targeted for July 24th, the housing areas of Sungold Fields, Heedmar, Exeloch, Nuimari, Marcala and Calmlands need to be removed. We know that a lot of you who have their houses in these regions will lose their beloved and nicely decorated homes. This decision was not easy, however, this change is mandatory to progress towards the new siege system.

We assure you that there will be compensation for all existing housing owners that are losing their homes and we are currently preparing everything so the affected players who have already built a house there receive the compensation with the demolishing of their houses. The complete compensation list is still in discussion, but it will definitely include prepayed taxes, decoration limit increases together with the normal demolition via mail. In preparation for this change we are asking you to avoid building any additional housing items that would be lost like e.g. adding a Mining Drill shortly before the maintenance. As we cannot send you a compensation for these items.

Additionally, existing Player Nations will be in the state of Pending Collapse. We understand that itís very frustrating for the Player Nations to lose their castles and land. Therefore, a Territory Statue Scroll will be provided to the Sovereign of each Player Nation, so that they can at least have the faction statue buff. This scroll will be available until the new siege system will be implemented which is currently targeted to be end of September.

Lordís Coins cannot be obtained anymore. Recipes that required Lord's Coins are going to be adjusted and will use Dragon Essence Stabilizers instead which will match the Fresh Start recipes. With the siege revamp targeted for September players can exchange the Lordís Coin for new Territory Coins. Territory Coins can be acquired by the ruling faction.

Since there are plenty of changes coming up, the team would love for you all to share your feedback about them.
    Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    What would existing castle T1 and T2 packs (building materials) do in the next patch?
    Could they be converted to the new Territory Coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Player Nation ruined the AA EU nicely for years as every EU servers are dead server as free farms of Player Nations for years which even now one player nation owns x6 castles as controlling all of the end game content even after server merges that nothing changed for years in AA EU but always in a negative way. Now these people in the player nations geared so much for free, so even the game is going as a nice direction now for majority of casual, normal, or new, or returning players, the outcome didn't change at all with these changes after AA EU became dead so much... If you don't believe, please come Taris or Ezi etc EU servers and open a character yourself to see how dead these AA EU servers which are mainly ruined by Player Nations even now .
    Ezi is a freshstart server that never had any sieges and auroria housing zones....nor did anyone start a playernation. Ezi died off because of the lack of content and a roadmap that was abandoned by trion pushing updates further back time after time until people lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenrahlFS2018 View Post
    Ezi is a freshstart server that never had any sieges and auroria housing zones....nor did anyone start a playernation. Ezi died off because of the lack of content and a roadmap that was abandoned by trion pushing updates further back time after time until people lost interest.
    Damn, I didn't know it. Old Trion owners ruined this game so hard and left it to Gamigo now. Literally the old Trion owners milked this game's players so hard and destroyed it as turned it into a dead game for EU and left...

I don't know how Gamigo will fix AA EU for EU really . Months passed and still no solution around but more problems occurred for EU still. AA is done for EU but developers or distributors don't care it.

For years, we always play with the same people as not getting any new players but losing more and more players everyday still...

Gamigo should merge Ezi with Taris really as soon as possible.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Damn, I didn't know it. Old Trion owners ruined this game so hard and left it to Gamigo now. Literally the old Trion owners milked this game's players so hard and destroyed it as turned it into a dead game for EU and left...

I don't know how Gamigo will fix AA EU for EU really . Months passed and still no solution around but more problems occurred for EU still. AA is done for EU but developers or distributors don't care it.

For years, we always play with the same people as not getting any new players but losing more and more players everyday still...

Gamigo should merge Ezi with Taris really as soon as possible.
    No, please don't do another merge.

The changes that XLgames made from the time Jake Song left until his return did not help the game in any way. But decreasing servers even more won't help. Due to the lack of land on some servers, and with people soon to lose land in Auroria, any new person won't have a chance to get land without thousands and thousands of gold.

First time poster here but I really feel the need to express how much just taking away the housing zones and our land up north puts whoever is in that position at a huge disadvantage at no fault of their own. This isn't like merging servers where everyone starts on an equal playing field. I currently have a couple of properties down south on West but my alt's land is all in Calmlands. I currently mine and make keys along with a few other smaller ventures and this will crush my ability to make gold. Also, I feel that an announcement on 7/12 that the housing zones are going away on 7/24 is WAY too fast. I understand the need to re-work PNs, castles etc and I am fully on board with improving AA but this feels like the change to stats (Str, Agi etc) done a couple of years ago-ish that made entire gear sets irrelevant. Having to replace a minimum of 2 24x's if not more to get me to a bare minimum spot is a huge gold investment and prices will now just skyrocket even further. This might be the thing to finally make me quit, I've had a ton of fun since beta but these huge changes every so often with no regard to how much gold and time it will take to get back to where you were is just too much to keep up with.

This feels like a huge, and I mean huge slap in the face.

I lost a couple of 44x44's when the mergers happened. I wasn't able to be on for the land rush. I got one 16.

I finally just bought Calmlands land for 18k gold a week and a half ago, and then you announce this. I basically wasted 18k gold on land that is now being taken by no fault of my own, and I am out that gold.

Unless there is gold compensation, which we all know is not feasible to distribute, There is no compensation you can give that will make this up to the players who bought that land fair and square.

Because land is already extremely scarce (Which is the only reason I bought Auroria land when taxes were insanely high), prices are now skyrocketing as news of Auroria land owners being homeless spreads.

Now, after spending 18k on many plots, I will have to save for god knows how long to try and buy new land elsewhere.

And all by no fault of my own.

I honestly do not have the willpower to farm gold for months to get more land, when it could just be easily taken from me at any time.

I was here for multiple mergers, two of which it was sworn wouldn't need to happen. Lost land multiple times. Land I spent time and money earning.

For me and many others this may be the straw that breaks the camels back for this game. The compensation better be something really frickin' good.

House items

I have a mansion with hundreds of decor items. Do I need to take all the items out or does everything get mailed to me?
    KIEREA <HYDRA>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast