+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Territory Siege Changes

I'm confused, As all I got were my chest mails, and my full kit homes along with a decor limit increase.

I'm actually missing the tax certs.

Is the decor limit increase and taxes all we were meant to get?

Because if I seriously just lost a 44x44, 2 28x28 townhouses, 2 silos, and 2 8x8 scarecrows and all i get is a decor limit increase and some of my taxes back, I'm legitimately going to quit this game.

You understand that giving players back full kits of the homes they already spent money to build isnt compensation right? You're just giving them back the bare minimum of what you're taking from them.

Compensation is a gift you give as an apology for a misdeed or inconvenience.

Shaxx
    Aria | Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Yiffer View Post
    I'm confused, As all I got were my chest mails, and my full kit homes along with a decor limit increase. Is the decor limit increase and taxes all we were meant to get? Because if I seriously just lost a 44x44, 2 28x28 townhouses, 2 silos, and 2 8x8 scarecrows and all i get is a decor limit increase and some of my taxes back, I'm legitimately going to quit this game.
    you still get better than me, i only get the design of the oak tree house. and thats it. not even any tax certs.. me too . me and my friends and my bro. quit also bc of this.. really not fair. not to mention i got the land by paying atleast some 4k gold and some 5k gold.
    mybro even buy that land for more than 8k gold..
    so.. its really disappointing.
    and.. how we supposed to get all the item from the house??? dont dev even think that our inventory/bank is limitted???

Quote Originally Posted by Keyrin View Post
    Im ready to see people complain about getting killed by their faction again. I hope they make housing zones pvp zones again as well. XD
    sure, and im ready to see you in jail for 1 week for a few kills from your faction.With the ridiculous infamy system that wont happen lol

Angry Compensation!!!

You call only 20 bound Tax certs compensation!? It cost me 60 just to put my 16x16 down and I was prepaid for 5 weeks @ 40 certs per week. How is 20 certs fair!?

Quote Originally Posted by zunzun View Post
    sure, and im ready to see you in jail for 1 week for a few kills from your faction.With the ridiculous infamy system that wont happen lol
    It will 100% happen, couple draughts, go to jail overnight, rinse, repeat.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

Quote Originally Posted by KiereaFulcrum View Post
    How long will the demo mails stay within my mailbox before they disappear? I need time to buy land and put chests down, so I hope we have extended time.
    +1
    Answer that question, I asked it too a week ago, still no answer.

any news? people on EU didnt even get taxs and decor limit increase

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #218
    The prepaid taxes and decor limit increases have been sent out to both regions at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    The prepaid taxes and decor limit increases have been sent out to both regions at this point.
    thanks for the update

Damage is done so hard on EU servers by Player Nations and OLD TRION OWNERS, there is no way to go back now to make AA great again in EU; because noone wants to play AA anymore but only these old PN players and their underlings who has the best gears now in the game which even hiram update was not enough to pvp against that people anymore, if you don't have erenor weapons in mythic grade with +25 then don't bother to do pvp in AA now which it is too expensive.

Even PN returns to their own factions, there is pirate faction with 100 ppl capacity which will do the same damage again... Some people said me that pirates will be re-named to Outlaws and outlaw faction can get castles too.

I want to learn that "With new castle system, if you get more than one castle then again the capacity of guild population increases like PN castle system?" If it is the case again, then everything will be same; because AA players are greedy that every server ruled by these scammer PN guilds' guild managers who always get the best items for free without any efforts for years...

Please tell me how PN disbands will help to dead EU servers' zerg pvp by PN guilds and the situation of weakest factions like haranya the most? Most of the public raids are filled by mega alts and noone bothers to do any pvp right now. AA EU is a place for gold sellers to make gold and sell it for real money...

Again most of the players will never join to any new castle sieges too. Believe me, most of the players in 5 years even don't do any castle siege in this game at all... If you have gold then you can do things at this game and AA guild system that is ruled by the players are based on the slavery system. In general, most of the players still cannot do most of the end game content and in addition to that XLGAMES doesn't bring anything cool or new but modifying the old concepts and show us like it is new. There are tons of other main problems in AA EU but still noone solved them.

Shortly, I am not hyped with PN disband and new castle siege system; because it will not change anything; because players forgot to do pvp or attend to pvp like old times of first release of AA... This game is dead right now that is ruled by ALTS and PN... Damage is done and nothing can be solved anymore that AA EU became a very bad game. ONE SHOT ONE SHOT ONE SHOT ONE SHOT everyone and the pvp is finished in seconds which is same for so called rare mass pvp too... I never see a pvp that is lasting more than 5minutes in so rare mast pvp which medium and small scale pvp finishing in seconds right now. Who has the money wins, not the player talent... TAB TARGET, CLICK 1-2-3-4-5 times and YOU ARE DEAD in PVP...

Please Show us some video of this new castle siege system and who can participate and how PN disband helped the Korean version? and How will the effects be in AA EU?... Noone answers these really.

These are not complaining or crying or something else but reality and the truths. We love this game but this game is finished in AA EU servers now... Most of the remaining PN players are toxic players or scammers that owns high gear score to bully weak, so noone likes them and I really know that when they return, we rest of the faction will not get used with them but returning PN players will bring lots of drama and this process more people will sell their soul for the GOLD and so called free farm and items by being slaved by returned PN players... Same old stories of 5 years and nothing still will not change...
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast