+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Territory Siege Changes

Can you confirm which version will come with the july 24 update, and which version will come with the september update?
    we wish to know if we are going to have the 5.5.x patch and the 5.6 patch, or if we will skip the 5.5.x patch and receive 5.6 in july and 6.0 in september.

Quote Originally Posted by hazzmatt View Post
    Hey @iArches,

I am one of them many players in a player nation that will be affected by these changes. We know that there is a Race Change ticket in the game currently that KR used to move players after the new races were added. Since the main reason players use Player Nations was to join friends that started the game as the opposite side, could we see the implementation into our version since we have no ability to move the now bound gear such as hiram.
    It's not a Race change, those have never been an option even when the Dwarf/warborne were added.

You might be referring to the planned Faction Change option that was talked about in on of the dev vlogs.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Will there be more details released about what is happening to player nations? A lot of us hate being in the dark on this all. It would also help plan as a group what we are doing/where we are going to be spit out in this whole mess. Like, for the time being we will be in pending collapse until at least september, but what about after that? Nations are coming back in Korea so will we just be in pending collapse until the revamped nations come to NA? Or is there another plan for NA/EU nation players? Just a little clarity on the plan ahead would be nice! I'd hate to be split from the people ive played with for years now, I like the group I play with and would be discouraged from us all being split apart.
    Famex
    11.6k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Quote Originally Posted by Aycee View Post
    Race change or nation change? Sorry bit interested in changing my into opposing faction race.
    yes, your explanation is more accurate. we need a nation change like West -> East so my Firrian friend can play with me an Elf.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- No Longer Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

Seeing as how both the Golden wyvern and the baby wyverns are a 15 day growth period from the time they are started, giving at least a 15 day notice on the removal of castles and thus the Sovereign's vault/etc would be more appropriate. As of this post, the current launch is aimed at July 24th and is not forewarning enough to NOT begin new 15-day growth for wyverns and baby wyverns.

As this is the official notice of the July update and castles/nation/siege changes, could the destination date be pushed back to give at least 15 days for all existing wyverns and baby wyverns to be completed?

Seeking a Solution

One problem that has never seen redress is the finite resource: Housing Land. Will auroria be getting housing land back? Along with all of the other issues that have been mentioned: Archeum tree / brazier farms, Golden Wyvern / Baby wyvern (timing), etc...With the implementation not happening till September are these changes needed as soon as July 24th?

I'm excited about this! I think it will be one of the most interesting changes we've ever had. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello Erenorians,
    As many of you have already seen in the Korean version, the territory siege system is going to be revamped and this change will also be applied to the NA and EU regions. With the Echoes of Hiram update we have already stated that player nations can no longer be declared or created. Unfortunately, there are more changes coming along with the revamp of the siege system.

With the July Update, currently targeted for July 24th, the housing areas of Sungold Fields, Heedmar, Exeloch, Nuimari, Marcala and Calmlands need to be removed. We know that a lot of you who have their houses in these regions will lose their beloved and nicely decorated homes. This decision was not easy, however, this change is mandatory to progress towards the new siege system.

We assure you that there will be compensation for all existing housing owners that are losing their homes and we are currently preparing everything so the affected players who have already built a house there receive the compensation with the demolishing of their houses. The complete compensation list is still in discussion, but it will definitely include prepayed taxes, decoration limit increases together with the normal demolition via mail. In preparation for this change we are asking you to avoid building any additional housing items that would be lost like e.g. adding a Mining Drill shortly before the maintenance. As we cannot send you a compensation for these items.

Additionally, existing Player Nations will be in the state of Pending Collapse. We understand that it’s very frustrating for the Player Nations to lose their castles and land. Therefore, a Territory Statue Scroll will be provided to the Sovereign of each Player Nation, so that they can at least have the faction statue buff. This scroll will be available until the new siege system will be implemented which is currently targeted to be end of September.

Lord’s Coins cannot be obtained anymore. Recipes that required Lord's Coins are going to be adjusted and will use Dragon Essence Stabilizers instead which will match the Fresh Start recipes. With the siege revamp targeted for September players can exchange the Lord’s Coin for new Territory Coins. Territory Coins can be acquired by the ruling faction.

Since there are plenty of changes coming up, the team would love for you all to share your feedback about them.
    Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    ok so will we get a full cit mansion back or will I lose that cuz if not id rather full kit it now

Quote Originally Posted by Solicited View Post
    Seeing as how both the Golden wyvern and the baby wyverns are a 15 day growth period from the time they are started, giving at least a 15 day notice on the removal of castles and thus the Sovereign's vault/etc would be more appropriate. As of this post, the current launch is aimed at July 24th and is not forewarning enough to NOT begin new 15-day growth for wyverns and baby wyverns.

As this is the official notice of the July update and castles/nation/siege changes, could the destination date be pushed back to give at least 15 days for all existing wyverns and baby wyverns to be completed?
    no.

UI modifications were still in effect on my computer
    my account was in violation of the terms of service

I'm hoping for full kit demos of our houses please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast