Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hiram Exploit! (URGENT) @Carendash @iArches

Exclamation Hiram Exploit! (URGENT) @Carendash @iArches

Recently some degenerates started abusing an Exploit - [Removed details of the exploit - Tinen]
    Like the erenor exploiters these people don't deserve any mercy, attempting to usorp the hard work of everyone else who have been grinding for hours to get their gear up while suffering constant mental degradation and fatigue even possibly self harm from hours of doing a repetitive task, our FINGERS Demand Justice!.

Please ban these people, the time has come once again to save Archeage.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    For reports of this nature - please don't post them directly on the forums, but rather send a PM to the members of the team.

forum pm? or discord not sure.
    i sent a forum pm to you anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    For reports of this nature - please don't post them directly on the forums, but rather send a PM to the members of the team.
    I sent pm to carendash about this 1 week ago and with video showing how this works to prove
    and you guys promised to solve it and did nothing atm

now someone has posted about it for everyone x.x

RIP AA.

Dont forget the pink dye exploit lmao

been going on in kadum, its really ez 2 do, my boy tested and can confirmed it worked, dropped that piece after test tho, we still got video here. never cared 2 report cuz we think gamigo doesnt care either. but if some1 cares enuf 2 report then its 4 our words aswell. if nothing is done 2 exploiters, or punishment is different than what happened 4 erenor exploiters, dat means u declare this exploit is fine, then u will find my guide video on you2be through reddit discord 4rum twitter facebook & more xd xd

I see MANY people doing this right now. Pretty much how the video explained it.

Go to any place where this can occur, and you will find people doing it.

Wondering...
    Will they give the item back like they did for the ''not abusing'' (lol) Erenor Exploiter :
    "No don't do that, that's bad" Aka Temp Ban, "here your weapon, Same Grade, but you were a Baaaad Boy, so only 0%".

The day after the new extension there were already piles of mythical hiram weapons , and for you gamigo there is no problem?
    A week with the material proof of the Hiram exploit and you do nothing.
    In short you do not manage the game, and you give white card to cheaters.
    After 4 years, end of the game for me, good luck to those who stay.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast