+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perinoor Ruins Achievement

Perinoor Ruins Achievement

Welcome to Dead End Explorers!

I have not actually explored the entire haranya continent apparently, as this entire area was new to me personally and it was so much fun to explore.

We get the Exploration Achievement today for the Perinoor Ruins!

Don't forget to let me know your favorite spot in the ruins! Pictures are much appreciated! Because I want to see all the cool spots!

This one is a bit longer due to me being a little ill, but it was still fun nonetheless to see what the Perinoor Ruins had in store for us!

hey there!

Nice to see someone doing "random videos" lol.

ArcheAge misses such content. I've been trying to find just a casual, random footage of a guy doing something fun... instead, alot of times I just find coverage of game state or p2w debate. This game offers alot of ideas for content making!

Good luck in future work!

Quote Originally Posted by Owondyah View Post
    hey there!

Nice to see someone doing "random videos" lol.

ArcheAge misses such content. I've been trying to find just a casual, random footage of a guy doing something fun... instead, alot of times I just find coverage of game state or p2w debate. This game offers alot of ideas for content making!

Good luck in future work!
    Thanks so much! Its really fun to be doing these, I'm trying to have a bit more structured content, but there is just so much out there that I want to show about this game!

Its really fun coming up with a variety of topics too! and to do something different! most of the videos I see are PVP fights and how to battle, so I wanted to show something completely different!

Thanks again! I will try to keep things interesting and going!

+ Reply to Thread