+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Great Ayanad Earring

Great Ayanad Earring

Hey,
    I started the quest for the Ayanad Ring and got to the point where i completed all quest and got "Lost Ayanad Earring" from Belstrom in Diamond Shore. ( i talk with him multiple times but didnt get a new quest)

Orb of Secrets - done
    Special Collection - done
    Aranzeb's Student - done
    Orb's identity - done

now I need the Quest "Bound" from Slevin in the Encyclopedia Room A6 but there is none.
    Im wearing the Lost Ayanad Earring and also went to H6 to kill Stena without the quest -> no luck

I asked ingame but nobody could help me either.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. From what I see, the old quest line that goes into the old library at that point is still functioning on my end. I know this may be a stupid question, but have the quests up to this point been in the old library or the new one? With the revamping of the earring quest, anyone who was on the old branch can continue it as normal, but if you started this after 5.5, you would be on the newer branch and you would want to go into the new library.

If you are on the old library quest, could you tell me your in game name and server? This way I can see your quest progression on it to see if the numbers there went weird on you.

Thank you, and I hope this helps!

I am also in the same boat. I goto Slevin, but he has nothing for me when I am wearing the earring on.

Sorry for the late answer!

I started the quest on 3rd of July and visited all library dungeons but didnt finish stage 4 from the new dungeon.

Shokugeki - Taris

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. From what I see, the old quest line that goes into the old library at that point is still functioning on my end. I know this may be a stupid question, but have the quests up to this point been in the old library or the new one? With the revamping of the earring quest, anyone who was on the old branch can continue it as normal, but if you started this after 5.5, you would be on the newer branch and you would want to go into the new library.

If you are on the old library quest, could you tell me your in game name and server? This way I can see your quest progression on it to see if the numbers there went weird on you.

Thank you, and I hope this helps!
    Hi! Can you help me too?! Im having the same issue here, Slevin wont give me any quest

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Ok so for this specific part of the question I will try to clearly label it out
    If you started with the Unknown Orb (or Unknown Orb (Legacy Questline) as it is later referred), you go to A6 (which is the square in the first column, 6th row). Once there, interact with the Encyclopedia Room Teleport Circle (it is in front of the stained glass window), then move around the corner in the balcony to the Sealed Secret Study Entrance and use that book. Slevin should be inside with the quest Bound.

If you started with the Unknown Orb (Abyssal Library), you will go to the Abyssal Library, past the first boss and into the Frozen Lobby, and Slevin is around the corner. On the mini-map, he is in the upper right hand corner. (Psnap, this should be you, given which Lost Ayanad Earring you have on you)

Let me know if this information is not helping you. As far as I can see, both do still work. Make sure the earring is equipped (Maybe make sure it's in the first earring slot just in case? Or take it off and put it back on again?). If not, let me know character name and server and I will see if I can poke it better individually.

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as the others Slevin wont give me a quest with the earring on 1st slot or second slot.

Dacks
    Server:Kadum

Edit: I didn't realise the Abyssal had a different Slevin . Ill check it out when I next go in to confirm.
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/..Kadum (really folks.. Kadum?)

+ Reply to Thread