Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] Archeage NA Maintenance - 8AM PDT - July 17

After the update I am missing 27 ripening chambers which I had set up and which would have been finished tomorrow only. I am stink sour!!! That's a lot of matz, work and gold that's lost. I'm a subscriber and that can't be. I want the chambers back or the gold for them! I don't count the time and the AP I used up. Please come up with something, because you can't!

I update my archeage on EU

I update my archeage on EU, but i play on NA, now hes trying to download all game data x.x

Should never update EU and then try to play NA or vice versa or you will get the result you got.

Game is saying its ready but than says "Game unavailable" whats up??

Quote Originally Posted by Alianbow View Post
    So you're saying that Dye Tickets, that no one cares about, are taking priority over Synthesis... that we need to get geared? Mmmkay.
    The reason they are patching Dye Tickets is because it has been a KNOWN source of basically unlimited gold that Trion/Gamingo has done nothing with until now.

Basically you right click Pink Pigment and you are given a dye ticket. But the pigment doesn't go away. So you can get unlimited dye tickets and sell them.

Look at this post: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-gt-Dye-Ticket

8 MONTHS AGO! Not to include the amount of people who have probably reported this.

[Removed List - the Forums are not a place to post exploits] - Tinen

These have been reported and you know what they do? Close the ticket.

Sooo...the labor we've had to waste for the past week, free labor pots, or what? I'll take one day of unlimited labor..that'd work...but give me something, for a patron that's a lot of lost labor. I don't play other parts of the game to use labor, for me its all for gear and I could do nothing.
    "You're either with us or against us"

Exploits

Why can't exploits be posted once they're fixed? I was also shocked about dye tickets 1st before infusion stuff. Yeah ticket issues need a major overhaul.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #18
    Community Manager
    Heya,

The servers are back online and the shadowguard event has ended.
    Thank you for your patience.

~The ArcheAge Team

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2