Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Archeage EU Maintenance - 8AM UTC - July 17

Quote Originally Posted by REBORN View Post
    still maintenance on the DAY! FOR REAL. Can you just do it at nights when people are sleeping? No we do it on the days when people are awake and CAN play.
    This is so unreal.
    Imagine if you have a working hours between 8 AM and 6 PM and your boss tells you to stay for additional 8 hours. that makes 16 hours a total and you have to be at work on the next day... what you're saying is insane.
    Founder of ArcheAge

Server: Jakar ( Played on Shatigon)
    Class : Fanatic (Sorc/Shad/Male) ( Old : Primeval)
    Nation : Haranya ( Old : Haranya)
    Race : Warborn (Old : Harani)

And what about remove all alt army?
    Is that possible to allow only 2 or 3 account online on same ip?
    auto afk kick back?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbifuge View Post
    And what about remove all alt army?
    Is that possible to allow only 2 or 3 account online on same ip?
    auto afk kick back?
    Then people will start whining about the raised prices of the processed materials.
    One copper ingot is now 5g, if they do this... it's price will raise 2-5 times or more.

I do agree that alts don't have place in dungeons or any kind of raid events but outside of this .... it will make the prices of everything to skyrocket..
    Founder of ArcheAge

to high?, then go and farm. Not whit your alt army, and you have gold for that what you do.

:O I thought it would take at least a week

@REBORN
    i dont know why ppl are raging bcs there is maintenance, at day time ... BDO, WoW , TESO... and many others are making maintenance at day time: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2919
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...t-for-consoles
    (back in 2012 and 2013 when GW2 had problems with servers or exploits (infinity dungeon reward), they could bring the game down for days)

its normal.
    Im happy that AA is not "DED" and Gamigo/XL are doin something

Also - not a HUGE deal; but event wrecked by so much maintenance too. One more half-run (birds and posts) and I'd have made the coins I wanted - but it went at reset not at actual END time -0 and I missed some due to maint clashing with avail play times

But all in all not a huge deal, just sucks is all.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Also - not a HUGE deal; but event wrecked by so much maintenance too. One more half-run (birds and posts) and I'd have made the coins I wanted - but it went at reset not at actual END time -0 and I missed some due to maint clashing with avail play times

But all in all not a huge deal, just sucks is all.
    They're trying to make things better.
    We need to give them time.... it is just a few months that gamigo support ArcheAge and you don't even give them a chance .... it's not even passed an year ... it's new to them... they have to adapt to get familiar with the stuff they're getting to work with...
    Founder of ArcheAge

Quote Originally Posted by ArDeMiNa View Post
    We need to give them time.... it is just a few months that gamigo support ArcheAge and you don't even give them a chance .... it's not even passed an year ... it's new to them... they have to adapt to get familiar with the stuff they're getting to work with...
    I think giving them money to get patron is fair enough without us there would be no game at all. We pay we for a service which is no provided very well ( let's be honest ) At least if we get VIABLE compensations or get back the patron time wasted during downtimes. How about pay for a car full price without the weels and tell me you dare say cmon i can wait for it. Plus people have a life each time i get back to work or when i wake up there is a maint. or smth wrong i can't play at all sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by ArDeMiNa View Post

Indeed they are...but problem is they are making things better since 2014...all of them...like other forums spreading a story same company changing names and promise to make archeage better.

You know why is that?
    Cuz they dont care about me or you or any individual, they care about cash, and that is ok, but at least make your costumers happy who feed you that cash.
    We have to understand that the world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is more important than the eye... The hand is the cutting edge of the mind....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast