+ Reply to Thread

Thread: There need to be more craftable plushies, surprise eggs, and other things like this....

There need to be more craftable plushies, surprise eggs, and other things like this....

@Carendash @iArches @Tinen
    It's been 5 years and the time has come!

We need some new, fun content like this. I love PVP and PVE and all that - and I even don't mind grinding - but I also love all the *other* thinks this game has; but once you have been playing for awhile - the things you can make come to an end, and there need to be more fun things too, every year or so.

It's all well and good to have a cute harani sewing machine, and level proficiency - but it's time to add more plushies and other similar things we can make with it! <3
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

There were also rumours that "capturing" npc monsters is under investigation. I would like to have a white rabbit as a battle pet. There is a YouTube vid with an interview with Jake Song and one of his employees is telling in the vid she is working on "lassooing" monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilix View Post
    There were also rumours that "capturing" npc monsters is under investigation. I would like to have a white rabbit as a battle pet. There is a YouTube vid with an interview with Jake Song and one of his employees is telling in the vid she is working on "lassooing" monsters.
    Nice! thanks for the update!

(But you know we can capture World Bosses; I am sure you mean lesser npcs there?)

Hello Together
    I'm getting desperate. Can somebody tell me where I can find bundles
    Schwelender wood block can produce ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilix View Post
    Like the ones in Solzreed among the pumpkin patches? That would be pretty cool.
    Jinx - Dwarf - Aria Server | Alts: Jing / Jejune

Having more fun things we could make in game would be great! How about some food decor that we could put in our houses? We could craft that with high cooking proficiency.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    Having more fun things we could make in game would be great! How about some food decor that we could put in our houses? We could craft that with high cooking proficiency.
    I love it!

+ Reply to Thread