+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tradepack prices

Tradepack prices

Good evening together,

i noticed this week that the prices of tradepacks drop down and dont recover anymore. is this planned or does this have a normal issue? because i remember that the price is everytime going back up to 130% after a bit time. since the prices went so far down i didnt made any tradepack runs because of low profit.

thx if someone can explain this behavoir.

i noticed it at the safe zone runs dewstone-two crowns, gweonid-solzried

Currently there is a bug related to larders disappearing when servers go into maintenance. This is causing less people to run larders actively until it's fixed. If nobody is bringing in larders, the rates of other packs aren't getting restored.

You can still do larders as long as you run them before a maintenance window but since people aren't free to do them on their leisure - many have given up doing it until the bug is fixed.

Aged packs shouldn't have a 30 min timer.

For those that don't know the packs that are in towers get consumed when a certain number of each type of pack are in stock and that's what causes the percentage payouts to increase.

I think the numbers are still the same but when the ratio of packs hits 50-30-10 then all 90 packs get consumed to recover the prices. That's broken down to 50 basic ane gilda packs, 30 fert and local packs (which include antiquities and the new blue salt packs that need bonds, and then finally 10 aged packs.

Trade pack price recovery used to be time based but when ocean cargo was introduced this changed. This makes it a pretty good strategy to work together with otber traders so that you know when price recoveries will happen to maximize your profits, or alternativy be aware of which packs are needed and run those which will help yourself and others be able to run more packs at higher payout amounts.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...issing-Larders

Is the reason for this, players don't want to loss gold on vanishing laders.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    For those that don't know the packs that are in towers get consumed when a certain number of each type of pack are in stock and that's what causes the percentage payouts to increase.

I think the numbers are still the same but when the ratio of packs hits 50-30-10 then all 90 packs get consumed to recover the prices. That's broken down to 50 basic ane gilda packs, 30 fert and local packs (which include antiquities and the new blue salt packs that need bonds, and then finally 10 aged packs.

Trade pack price recovery used to be time based but when ocean cargo was introduced this changed. This makes it a pretty good strategy to work together with otber traders so that you know when price recoveries will happen to maximize your profits, or alternativy be aware of which packs are needed and run those which will help yourself and others be able to run more packs at higher payout amounts.
    That was when cargos got created from packs. You sure the % of the packs still has to do with that since they changed the cargo system? I remember people saying it doesn't work like this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    That was when cargos got created from packs. You sure the % of the packs still has to do with that since they changed the cargo system? I remember people saying it doesn't work like this anymore.
    It did as of this past weekend.

There is no direct transfer of specialties to cargo anymore but there still is a mechanic in place that enough consumptions of specialties happen with no cargo being removed crom the tower the cargo price will drop lower to 3 other preset price points. People couldn't understand the previous system and the family quest and alts destroyed the inland cargo prices so it got deleted. Now we have a shell of what it was and you literally just rin different packs from a few zones because the vast majority don't need to exist anymore.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

the ratio is still active. Problem atm is because of the recent change of the gilda pack and the new pack people started to do mostly these packs a lot and at the same time less people doing larders. Ofc the issue of larders vanishing after a maint doesnt help either ( on EU).

Max ~45g for a gilda pack compared to larder max ~38g ......crafting larders with increasing prices of the needed mats makes it less worth doing next to the gilda pack . Larders are also more time consuming and you need land for it.
    Now also a lot of larders just vanish after a maint with that doing larders is only a gold lost. I hope they fix this fast or trade outlets % will crash even more

I wish they'd just return to the old 1.0 trade system. Craft whereever you want and turn in wherever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    I wish they'd just return to the old 1.0 trade system. Craft whereever you want and turn in wherever you want.
    That system was very unbalanced and terrible. It appeared like there were more runs available but tbe vast majority of them were not worth doing at all. There are far more viable runs these days than before.

If they actually balanced the mats and profits around something reasonable then it mighy work, but every single trade system version they have tried has some pretty major flaws.

+ Reply to Thread