+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Maintenance - 1:30 PM UTC / 6:30 AM PDT - July 24rd

Any news with this patch!! If its the new event dont bother to fixed - its out on Live now so what the point as this is a test server. I am getting concerned about the amount of stuff i have gathered on my chests for testing should we need. The houses wont last forever - please is there any news????

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Any news with this patch!! If its the new event dont bother to fixed - its out on Live now so what the point as this is a test server. I am getting concerned about the amount of stuff i have gathered on my chests for testing should we need. The houses wont last forever - please is there any news????
    Anything stored in your chests as well as the chests would get returned to you in the event your house/silo were to be demolished due to not being able to pay taxes. The mail would give you another 30 days before that would delete.

Many of us on PTS have stuff stored in chests. Some of us were not so diligent with paying our taxes so we too are facing property being demolished upon getting back into PTS.

The reason they were working at getting Rum Runner (or any event for that matter) going on PTS is because it was requested. PTS does not have any viable means to gain manastorm crystals. And those who pay for Patron because they main on PTS would still like to get the collections done for mounts/pets/gliders.

The most worrisome thing about PTS being down are for those who were in the process of raising a dragon and might have been in stage three or further along. All the hard work to gather the mats to feed the dragon took a lot of time and those people might have to face the possibility of having to restart that process. Where upon I would suggest they have all mats gathered and get some friends lined up so they can speed feed the next dragon in 7 days. It can happen when many people help.

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    Anything stored in your chests as well as the chests would get returned to you in the event your house/silo were to be demolished due to not being able to pay taxes. The mail would give you another 30 days before that would delete.

Many of us on PTS have stuff stored in chests. Some of us were not so diligent with paying our taxes so we too are facing property being demolished upon getting back into PTS.

The reason they were working at getting Rum Runner (or any event for that matter) going on PTS is because it was requested. PTS does not have any viable means to gain manastorm crystals. And those who pay for Patron because they main on PTS would still like to get the collections done for mounts/pets/gliders.

The most worrisome thing about PTS being down are for those who were in the process of raising a dragon and might have been in stage three or further along. All the hard work to gather the mats to feed the dragon took a lot of time and those people might have to face the possibility of having to restart that process. Where upon I would suggest they have all mats gathered and get some friends lined up so they can speed feed the next dragon in 7 days. It can happen when many people help.

i pay 5 weeks at a go - saturday i have my last week. I thought that things in otherworld storage was returned but normall chests destroy.

I have all mats that for the dragon as spares if anyone needs them when we come back.

And if the events are a must why is it taking so long to fix it??

Why is it taking so long to fix the issue, ...

... it is being speculated that PTS was being set up with 6.0 on top of getting Rum Runner. The 2 sets of coding might not have played well together.

What sucks is the décor that will be destroyed... some of it is event and impossible to replace... others are from the labor sleep, which has a horrible drop rate on pts for any of the stone objects… has taken months months of sleep every day to get pillars and mother and child statues. Wish you'd increase the drop rate on that lol on live I get them non stop, on pts almost never. I even have my friends sleeping... 12 of us a day, might get one stone item every 2-3 days between us. and still some from swimming for hours and hours picking up chests in the ocean.

I really don't understand why they can't freeze the clock on taxes when pts goes down. I wouldn't mind the down time so much if I knew all my crap would be there when I came back.

Or

make items like they do when they server merge... everything comes back in the mail. pain in the arse to rebuild the house, but at least the décor that cannot be replaced easily or at all would still be there.

Prefer the tax freeze... but the latter would do in a pinch. =-) I just really don't want to lose my hard earned decor.

It is so bad we never get plenty of notice

By the time they get the server back up i will have lost 5 mansions besides marketplace items and statues 6 mouths of work down the tubs because lack of communication this is just like login counter stars we can never complete or like last time was down for long time got screwed out of 40 blue ribbon first prize chest .
    not good thing to do to the people that try and help you find bugs and exploits

PTS hasn't even been down for a week. If people are losing property now it is because they were already up for demo. If you've played PTS for any period of time, you know how important it is to always keep your taxes paid up.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    PTS hasn't even been down for a week. If people are losing property now it is because they were already up for demo. If you've played PTS for any period of time, you know how important it is to always keep your taxes paid up.
    I guess Fransiscothefab its due to the lack of communication people worry. I am worried and i do pay my taxes, normally 5 weeks at a time. From Saturday i still have two weeks but right now i am still not confident that will be enough time. I still dont know what is wrong and why we cant be told. And the speculation about 6.0 is only speculation. There has been no word from Gamigo about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    I guess Fransiscothefab its due to the lack of communication people worry. I am worried and i do pay my taxes, normally 5 weeks at a time. From Saturday i still have two weeks but right now i am still not confident that will be enough time. I still dont know what is wrong and why we cant be told. And the speculation about 6.0 is only speculation. There has been no word from Gamigo about this?
    Personally, I think staff has done fine with the updates this time around. Sure I would like more updates because you can never have too many. But overall I think the amount is fine. They've attempted to launch the server and there have been problems. We've had a weekend in the mix which makes it seem worse. In the grand scheme of things PTS is probably very low priority. There is a finite amount of man hours available and if there are bigger fish to fry, PTS gets put on the back burner. Wouldn't make sense to prioritize PTS over a pressing issue with live servers.

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #50
    So, just to give another update here. The team is continuing to work on bringing PTS back online. The issues that we've encountered are not related to adding the Rum Runner event, but were unfortunately timed coincidentally. At this point, I still don't have an ETA, but we are making progress on the servers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast