+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiram Gear Guide!

Hiram Gear Guide!

Hello everyone. Wanted to share a Hiram gear guide made for guildies. It might be useful for new-returned players. Please let me know if something is wrong or missing.

https://snowflakeskadum.weebly.com/h...ar-system.html

Kadum West -Snow Flakes
    Wynn East - Avalanche

Under "Regrade" you ask if you forgot ways to aquire infusions:
    Green Infusion Bags from 10v10 Arena(maybe others too?) and Halcyona.

As well you forgot to mention that you can combine 5->1 from lower to higher tier of awakening scrolls at the herohall table of your faction.

Definetly NO drop of T3-T4(Celestial) scrolls possible.

You forgot about prefeeding:

When hitting max stage for the tier(like celestial on t1/divine t2 etc) there are some things to consider:
    If you have all wanted stats already you should feed to 99% before awakening so you have to feed less after awakening (you carry over the exact amount of EXP prefeeded) to reach a rarity thats equal/better in terms of stats you had before awakening.
    T1 Cele 0%= Blue, T1 Cele 99% = Heroic with 50%(roughly). On Unique T2 the Item should be equal/better than celestial t1.
    This way you have to spend less labor after the awakening so its more likely to end up with not downgrading yourself this way.

On the other hand if you dont have all prefered stats: either restart the itemgrind or awaken as early as possible so you get a Blue t2. means you have the rerolls from blue->arcane and arcane->heroic you wouldnt get if fully feeded.

I say 99% exp because if you reach 100% you would waste a small amount of exp. but thats totally up for everyone....

Feeding hiram gear into hiram: you get roughly 80% exp back of what you invested. gold is gone tho. so might be to consider if your pieces go wrong.

And you forgot about talking about failstacks. Normal scrolls grant 5% on failture, crafted ones with quill grant 10%. basechance on normals are 10%, on quill ones 30%. So you can bruteforce the gear up. think thats important to mention. worst case are this way to reach a garunteed success: 10%Base+90%Failstacks=18 Fails, 19th try will succeed always with normal scrolls. or for quill: 30%base and 70%failstacks, 7Fails,8th try garunteed.

My worst was awakening my chestpiece t2->t3 with 85%failstack (95% chance it succeeded), one more fail and it would have anyway been garunteed. 7crystallized attempts. meanwhile i got lucky with some other parts instantly working on 10% chance.
    To put it in relations: The chance cummulated chance to awaken a piece with a 97% chance down the road needs 9 tries. But you already have a 55% Chance down the road with 4tries.

Would recommend to put picture of awakening window, feeding window and decrystallizing scrolls.

Sry for bad formating and/or spelling mistakes. my phone sucks and i got kicked out of forum twice typing it. fed up with the auto logoff.

rating the guide 6/10. might still help newbys tho
    A wild Tigerus appeared in the high grass. Defend yourself!

Homeserver: Jakar
    Class: Stonearrow (Archery/Shadowplay/Defense)
    Nation: Pirate
    Guild: Baywatch
    Race: Firran

My psychiatrist said I should fight my anger at people by writing letters to them and then burning them. Now I have a bunch of letters and don't know what to do with them.

Thank you! Adding this comment completely

Kadum West -Snow Flakes
    Wynn East - Avalanche

does anyone has the guide? can't access it anymore and in AA:Unchained i'm totally lost with this ... also the different options to upgrade gear are not selfexplanatory and infos on it are hard to find

Just remember if you don't like your armor type feed it to a different type and try again, or put in your bank and try out the other armor and classes first..

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ashorai View Post
    Hello everyone. Wanted to share a Hiram gear guide made for guildies. It might be useful for new-returned players. Please let me know if something is wrong or missing.

https://snowflakeskadum.weebly.com/h...ar-system.html
    The link does not work

+ Reply to Thread