+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Updated Fishing Rods!

  1. #1

    The Updated Fishing Rods!

    Its all about fishing rods today!

    With one of the previous larger updates that came with Archeage 2019, it included permanent fishing rods, and here is a quick guide to what they are and how to acquire them!

    More will come out in the future but as i say in the video the amount of content is large, and i wanted to break it up a bit, so more to come potentially look forward to!

    Enjoy!


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynder Draco View Post

    More will come out in the future but as i say in the video the amount of content is large, and i wanted to break it up a bit, so more to come potentially look forward to!
    Oh and if there is any type of miscellaneous thing in Archeage you are interested in let me know!

    Iím always looking for fun video ideas that you all want to see!

  3. #3
    Senior Member wooglemoogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynder Draco View Post
    Oh and if there is any type of miscellaneous thing in Archeage you are interested in let me know!

    Iím always looking for fun video ideas that you all want to see!
    I saw that you like exploring in the game and have already discovered some "hidden" content. Perhaps you'd like to tackle more of them for your videos? Even after all these years, it seems not many players are even aware that these kinds of content exist.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    I saw that you like exploring in the game and have already discovered some "hidden" content. Perhaps you'd like to tackle more of them for your videos? Even after all these years, it seems not many players are even aware that these kinds of content exist.
    That's AWESOME!

    Yeah I like going around finding the "hidden" content, it is just a bit hard to find sometimes unless you know what or where it is.

    This is super helpful! Thank you! I will have some fun looking into these!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts