+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Balancing Aged Packs

Balancing Aged Packs

Aged packs are staying pegged at 130% and other pack % are all tanking.
    Is there a balancing adjustment in the works?

When larder packs will stop disappearing after maintenance, this wont be an issue anymore, no need for a band-aid fix for this.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Nobody is running larders when they don't vanish either.

It's hard to make aged packs when the land is taken up by those who do not use it, and there is a higher population. Higher pop means the need for more aged, but it also means more land barons. Add on the new gilda pack, which has good profit, and even less aged is run.

Lots of people ran larders before the patch. Why were you not complaining for the past year when fert and larders were tanked 24/7? Now suddenly gilda packs actually are decent ane that makes larders more profitable on average and it's a problem? Just run larders.You are almost always guaranteed close to 130% now for as many as you can turn in. It also makes more profit for everyone running the other packs too.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

then why isn't anyone running larders? the point is larders are pegged at 130% and no one is running them. so why aren't they running them if it is so profitable? it is hard to explain things to people that don't want to get a point lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin View Post
    then why isn't anyone running larders? the point is larders are pegged at 130% and no one is running them. so why aren't they running them if it is so profitable? it is hard to explain things to people that don't want to get a point lol
    Cause there is a bug that make larder disapear , some loose 70 larder disapear in one time , so they afraid to loose them and w8 a fix for that , so remove that amount of pack from the game and ofc less ppl run them.
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin View Post
    They are bugged. People don't like losing gold for nothing.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Idk why this has not been addressed by xlgames and gamigo, Ive seen ppl complaining about the larders disappearing for over 6 months now and not a word from gamigo about it or xlgames they seem to not care at all and I have yet to see a cm comment in one of these threads at least say something about the 12 page thread in bug reports.

In general % of larders were getting better before patch. But after patch with gilda pack and the special pack they stay most of the time 130%.

As I see it :

Just before patch % of larders went to in general between ~118% to ~125%
    - prices of mats for making larders got more expensive
    - already ppl complaining about disappearing larders (on EU), but it was more isolated only some areas were effected
    - that ppl couldnt stock them anymore from an earlier patch because of the freshness timer made some ppl stop making them. Mostly from preserved areas.

After patch:
    - New gilda pack. Altho they cost more lb (108lb at famed) they give more gold
    As they say time is money. Short safe runs give more then doing larders with the highest turn in.
    I can get more gold for gilda packs then i get for larders with the highest turn in value (even at 130%) which takes me way less time and less amount packs to move . Special pack can give you 100+g per pack. I see ppl doing them with 3 haulers at a time every day lol...alt powerrrrr
    So with less time and relative less costs and no land needed i can make more gold then before. It looks like ppl dont really care about the lb costs anymore...fast and easy
    Since this patch i see mostly ppl running gilda packs and way less larders during peace periods in preserved areas. Also observe the trade outlets way less larders and a lot more gilda packs arrive there.

- On EU disappearing of larders got a lot worse lately, more areas /ppl are effected by this. Atm ppl getting scared of doing them. Me also I wont place larders anymore 3 days before maintenance so there will be a gab of several days i wont have larders. More ppl are doing this and enough ppl even stopped doing them as long this problem persists. So rip trade even more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast