+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Questions for CM

3 Questions for CM

1. When are we gonna get the Item from the Temper Pack Correction ?
    2. Double Regrade Event when ? (2 years without one).
    3. The 7 August, are we gonna get 5.6 or 5.7, or just land remove with nation collapse?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaodongwuzhijia View Post

1. When are we gonna get the Item from the Temper Pack Correction ?
    2. Double Regrade Event when ? (2 years without one).
    3. The 7 August, are we gonna get 5.6 or 5.7, or just land remove with nation collapse?
    I've came back to the game about 1,5 years ago and there were 2 double regrade events in that time. So it's a lie that we didn't have one in 2 years. To be precise we didn't have any since regrade chances went up by a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyki View Post
    I've came back to the game about 1,5 years ago and there were 2 double regrade events in that time. So it's a lie that we didn't have one in 2 years. To be precise we didn't have any since regrade chances went up by a lot.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=Regrade+Event

1 years, 5 month, 14 days.

- Double regrade mean Celestial>Divine 100% withou charm , Divine>epic 100% with red charm, Epic>Legendary +-80% with red charm not sure don't have other % but its to easy with a double regrade. so don't count any double regrade event in futur.
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

We may not have had a regrade event in 1 year, 5 month, 14 days; however, we have highly increased success rates and crystallization instead of broken items for 1 year, 3 months, 23 days.
    We also never had a regrade event that increased chances of divine or higher.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

My question for XL or a CM...

Are we ever going to be able to get back into the Mirage Costume Hall?

A long time ago, on a server long since removed... We were once able to "sneak" into the Costume Hall (the building in Mirage that you port next to) through a window on an upper floor. Those entrances have been sealed off. Ever since launch, I've wanted to enter this hall so we can see previews of the costumes, that aren't always available in the cash shop preview. It'd make it much easier to know if we want to buy/pass on an item in the AH, if we knew what it looked like, or whether to look out for one of them. (Alternatively, there could be a preview option in the AH, like many other mmorpg's have.)

+ Reply to Thread