+ Reply to Thread

Thread: URGENT help pls

URGENT help pls

Hi,

I have this question: My friend and guildmate´s patron expires tomorrow. He will lose all his farms and house, (appeared a message telling his farm and house will be demolished). He cant pay patron cause personal reason etc...

My real question is: if i can buy 2x apex and send him for he can pay his patron. That is legal? or we will be banned for gold sellers or something like that? (I will send he for free, or for low amount of gold, and in one or two weeks, of patron status, he will pay me 3.800k gold, the value of x2 Apex) do you undestund me?

I put a lot of effort and some money on my account i dont wanna lose my char but dont want abandone my friend any GM can answer me before tomorrow? THANKS! @carendash

Sorry for my bad english

The last i want is lose my account, but i dont want too lose a friend, so i want to do the thing right, i hope you can help me guys is legal? i can send x2 apex without be banned? ty

YES you can not care that's what I've done for years for another account.

You can, thats not a problem

Also, I don't think they do anything against gold sellers as people have been buying large amounts of gold(50k/100k+) and not getting their gold removed.

Ok, thanks guys he will pay me, so is a trade, but with delay. Thanks, i feel more safe now. Tomorrow i will send he 2x Apex for he can continue playing and enjoying AA and this nice community. Ty guys!

take in count that if he realy Can't paid and you can't help him , he could prepaid each propriety for 5 week , so he could stay 5 week withou patron before have to paid any tax
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshinera View Post
    take in count that if he realy Can't paid and you can't help him , he could prepaid each propriety for 5 week , so he could stay 5 week withou patron before have to paid any tax
    ^ this
    I've done this before during hard times, and got caught back up in the prepaid taxes allotted time.

Part of the reason I became a founder, was because I could give friends Apex during hard times, to let them keep their subscription up, and keep playing. You shouldn't have any worries about giving them a couple Apex.

Id be careful with gaps in patron status, I've seen alot of people post about not getting the status back without opening tickets and spamming the forums for responses.

So yea definitely use the apex right away and keep the status going and not waiting for IRL money to come along.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rmation-needed

Don't worry about lands btw. They demolish 2 weeks after payment mail (or due? not sure lol). So, you have a long time to get patron and keep your lands up.

Kadum West -Snow Flakes
    Wynn East - Avalanche

Yes, it’s perfectly fine to give them APEX. That’s the point of it. So long as the APEX wasn’t created by dupes or credit card fraud.

As was also mentioned, when you have an active patron sub properties can be pre paid up to five weeks in advance to help reduce the risk of losing the property during a lapse in patron. Keep in mind that it’s not entirely without risk given the occasional issues where patron isn’t getting restored in a timely manner. While two weeks may seem like a long time, Gamigo’s record for answering tickets could possibly span months.

Hi,
    Yes it is fine to trade him apexes as @Astrofizzix said as long as they're not from fraud or any other illegal way.
    Regarding the patron status, it is good to be renewed before it expires... there is possibility to not getting it in-game even if you have it on your account.
    I was lucky on my second account because when i renewed it i had to wait half an hour to receive the buff in-game while some people never got it and had to write to the support.
    Be very careful with that.
    Founder of ArcheAge

Server: Jakar ( Played on Shatigon)
    Class : Fanatic (Sorc/Shad/Male) ( Old : Primeval)
    Nation : Haranya ( Old : Haranya)
    Race : Warborn (Old : Harani)

+ Reply to Thread